can i recover deleted pics and videos?

Search This thread

fcortes626

Dec 23, 2011
Baldwin Park/ L.A.
ok so i finally rooted my prime but then i edited the build prop and bricked it. i accidentally wiped all data thinking it would unbrick but didnt work. i finally unbricked it but now i lost all my camera pictures and videos i had. is there any way i can recover them? i am rooted and locked bootloader.

CreepyE

Oct 2, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Unless you did a fat 32 format then you should be able to recover them with an app called undelete beta. It's in the market but you gotta be rooted which you should be if your an xda'er

fcortes626

Dec 23, 2011
Baldwin Park/ L.A.
I tried the undelete app and it only reads my SD card. I was wondering if they were in a folder that I can go In to with root explorer and save them. Maybe cache?

Albert_Eines

Feb 2, 2012
Digital camera is used for storing the precious pictures and images that we click to capture the beautiful moments shared with our closed ones. When anything happens wrong with the camera, pictures may suddenly get inaccessible. Users become unable to access or open those stored pictures and need to employ some recovery mechanism to retrieve them. Third party tools are used for performing photo recovery from the digital device like Kernel for digital media recovery software.

hugojaven

Jun 21, 2012
Accidentally deleted, formatted SD card on your Android phone, or lost all data on it due to improper operation and other reasons? This Android data recovery can recover any photos & videos generated by your phone or transferred from other devices, as well as music, documents, archives, and more stored on your SD card inside the Android phone. How? Scan, check and recover. 3 simple clicks bring your digital life back.Now you can get this Wondershare android data recovery software and recover android photo,video,music and other mobile files.

Recover iphone,ipod,ipad data by Wondershare data recovery for iTunes (Free download link: recovery-iphone.com/iphone-ipod-ipad-data-recovery.html )

Recover all lost photo,video,music or other deleted data on Windows computer:

URL= recovery-iphone.com/wondershare-data-recovery.html

For Mac recovery:

URL= recovery-iphone.com/photo-recovery-software-for-mac.html

Whitlockey

Mar 13, 2014
I think once you deleted photos from your iPhone, you should not use your iPhone anymore before you recover the lost pictures. Backup photos and other data to iTunes is the best way to avoid data loss from your iPhone.

However, if you did not backup them to iTunes with the iPhone Data Recovery, you can also recover them, but the process may be a little complicated. And if you have backup the photos before, it is much easier. With this data recovery for iPhone, you can extract the photos from your iTunes backup files selectively. No need to connect you iPhone to computer, therefore, even you iPhone is broken or stolen, you can recover deleted photos.

Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone

Last edited:

suesoner

Jul 9, 2013
iPhone Data Recovery is professional application that can help you extract iPhone file and get all of photos back if you deleted your cherished photos by mistake. And it works well with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS. It can recover Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from iPhone 5/4S.

Code:
recovery-transfer.com/about/iPhone-iPad-iPod-Recovery.html

There are two ways for you to recover deleted pictures from your iPhone:

Tutorials 1: How to Scan and Recover Photos from iPhone directly
Tutorials 2: How to Recover iPhone Photos from iTunes backup

Read more:

How to recover iPhone lost data

Code:
recovery-transfer.com/about/recover-iphone-data.html

Last edited:

darryer

Aug 19, 2014
Commercial advertisement removed - along with member!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Warning! Advertising for paid software is against the rules. If you are caught your account will be permanently disabled immediately!

fcortes626

Dec 23, 2011
Baldwin Park/ L.A.
You might want to try this program:
Any Data Recovery Pro
This program has saved me 200 plus camera photos which I recovered by using Any Data Recovery pro software. I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. Good luck.:)

This is a 3 year old thread lol. T dont remember if I ever recovered the pics or not. Thanks anyway.:good: