[Q] Nexus 5 LED, Bug or Feature

Search This thread

alebabai

Jan 17, 2013
Grodno
Dear developers, I am concerned about the behavior of the LED on the Nexus 5 devices while charging. On other devices with omnirom, when connected to the charger, LED just lit all the time. But on the Nexus 5 with Omnirom LED periodically blinks during charging. On other roms with LED everything is all right - LED continuously lit while device charging.
This is a bug or a special feature of the rom?

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Dear developers, I am concerned about the behavior of the LED on the Nexus 5 devices while charging. On other devices with omnirom, when connected to the charger, LED just lit all the time. But on the Nexus 5 with Omnirom LED periodically blinks during charging. On other roms with LED everything is all right - LED continuously lit while device charging.
Standard Nexus 5 behavior we just haven't gotten around to changing (we've all been spread really thin with way too much to do and too little time). Submissions are always welcome. :)

Reactions: alebabai

alebabai

Jan 17, 2013
Grodno
Standard Nexus 5 behavior we just haven't gotten around to changing (we've all been spread really thin with way too much to do and too little time). Submissions are always welcome. :)
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, I'm yet not good with the codding for such things. But I can say that the behavior of LED are very well implemented in slimrom. It would be great if someone could port it from there.
Best regards.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.