Question to who has german 2.1 mini pro

Search This thread

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
Can you please look up the build number for German 2.1 mini pro? 1238-7168 doesn´t work for me. Or even better - post the build.prop from German 2.1

Last edited:

gubshi

Oct 28, 2010
I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
I got a german mini pro and its a rumor that the update is already out here - though your number 1238-7168 (u20i_1238-7168) is german and correct, it won't update with this

It is not a rumour, it is available on the website of SE... too bad I already flashed the nordic software, and there is no way back.

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
No its a rumor, i have mini pro here, and no update! Believe me =)

Regards
Bin4ry

xxliftsupxx

Dec 27, 2009
Leipzig
Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;-) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Nordic funzt super ...
Only gain root privileges using the little tools that are described here in the forum for 2.1
then just customize keyboard layout from QWERTY to Querty ... done!
German language pack is in the Nordic ....

So first Nordic and later in German if available can still update ...

Greetz from Germany Leipzig

vlissine

Jun 15, 2009
São Paulo
Why the German version, though the nordic version goes ;-) then perhaps the next update to my back the first :)

Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.

gubshi

Oct 28, 2010
Because of keyboard reverting from QWERTZ to nordic in non-default mode. This has been already resolved as well, but still every time you will do an update after this, you will have to fix these two files. I prefer to get an official german update and forget about it.

And yes, I know there are all languages. The only reason I want German update is because of the keyboard (my X10 mini pro comes from Austria). Otherwise das ist mir Schnuppe.

i rooted and updated with nordic-codes in the bulid.prop, wasn't patient enough. now that i tested everything and it looks like the update is rolling out really fast for every section, i'll try to go back to german 1.6 and wait for the real update, exactly for that reason :)

hope going back to 1.6 is as easy as the update to 2.1...

haut rein :>