Xperia S-tation Discussion Thread

Search This thread

chikencito12

Nov 26, 2011
Estado de México NOW
a7992052e516ed7a033fc1b3054c33cco.jpg

Welcome to the discussion thread for the Xperia ROM S-tation

Feel free to comment, inform, and whatever questions I will answer as quickly as possible: D

Time Machine

Dec 17, 2010
Hello, any chance to get stock battery icon? Also, does the notification bar look like the one on fera rom?

longthanh

Nov 10, 2011
This rom use black background, it's not Xperia S background which is blue, i hate the Black, if can be, tell me how to set it to the Blue background (like Feralab rom), i love SONY attrative blue, thanks

prioxxx

Mar 8, 2011
Greece-Patra
Ι am waiting until uploading to test it!The bravia engine has trully big difference from our stock camera?

Last edited:

briandang98

Oct 12, 2011
Install guide

This is the install guide from OP:

1. Need the FlashTool

2. In order to use it 100% we will have to install the module and its respective DoomKernel WIFI (I recommend the medium OVERCLOCK VERSION)

3. Copy kernel to firmware folder FlashTool Into one and flash.

4. We went into recovery mode (XRECOVERY) and select Full wipe, wipe cache, then in advanced, battery stats and wipe Dalvik-cache

5. We got the ROM, we had to SD card and installed it on XRECOVERY (Zip Custom Install -> Select Custom ZIP ---> and select the ROM)

6. Reboot, wait 5 minutes and started in XRECOVERY and we FIX PERMISSIONS

7. Reboot again and enjoy the ROM

I have some question:

1) What is the module and its respective DoomKenel WIFI?

I found the DoomKernel v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION
v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION] ( min/max: 128Mhz/1113Mhz )
(to be flashed via xRecovery)
Is it the right one?
This one is flashed via Xrecovery. So can I flash it instead of using FlashTool?
If I can is it flashed before or after installing the ROM?

Thanks.

mundy725

Mar 12, 2011
Baku
Rom is without lag, great job, but have two little problem , music and wifi error ( even flash stock kernal or fix permission didnt help ) anyway thanks a lot )

chikencito12

Nov 26, 2011
Estado de México NOW
This is the install guide from OP:

1. Need the FlashTool

2. In order to use it 100% we will have to install the module and its respective DoomKernel WIFI (I recommend the medium OVERCLOCK VERSION)

3. Copy kernel to firmware folder FlashTool Into one and flash.

4. We went into recovery mode (XRECOVERY) and select Full wipe, wipe cache, then in advanced, battery stats and wipe Dalvik-cache

5. We got the ROM, we had to SD card and installed it on XRECOVERY (Zip Custom Install -> Select Custom ZIP ---> and select the ROM)

6. Reboot, wait 5 minutes and started in XRECOVERY and we FIX PERMISSIONS

7. Reboot again and enjoy the ROM

I have some question:

1) What is the module and its respective DoomKenel WIFI?

I found the DoomKernel v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION
v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION] ( min/max: 128Mhz/1113Mhz )
(to be flashed via xRecovery)
Is it the right one?
This one is flashed via Xrecovery. So can I flash it instead of using FlashTool?
If I can is it flashed before or after installing the ROM?

Thanks.

It is after installing the rom and correct

stanzzzzz

Nov 16, 2010
Sydney
ALRIGHT JUST INSTALLED THE ROM, FIRST FLASHED DOOM STOCK MEDIUM OVERCLOCKED VERSION THEN CLEAN EVERTHING AND DID A CLEAN INSTALL AND INSTALLED THE ROM AS OP SAID. I been on fera rom before since he first shared his rom. and with your rom i can say its really fast, and i love the keyboard as well. loving it till now. havent used much but i like the feel of it.. good work.ohh yes i am on locked bootloader.
Edit music app gave more fc tried fixing permission n cleared dalvick cache. Also how do I check beats audio

Last edited:

prioxxx

Mar 8, 2011
Greece-Patra
Ok after almost a day of my x10 with xperiaS I have to say that is amazing!Very fast!Also I saw a difference in my cam with or without bravia engine!!Super photos!!Bravo!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a7992052e516ed7a033fc1b3054c33cco.jpg

Welcome to the discussion thread for the Xperia ROM S-tation

Feel free to comment, inform, and whatever questions I will answer as quickly as possible: D
    Are this rom good for games?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yes :D

BT GANGSTA
    Need For Speed
    Riptide GT

ETC
    Rom is without lag, great job, but have two little problem , music and wifi error ( even flash stock kernal or fix permission didnt help ) anyway thanks a lot )

Did u flash wifi module ?
    If yes try again then fix permission

Sent from my X10 using XDA App
    Can anybody tell me whats the difference between this rom and fera's rom
    coz its look kinda same...
    so that i can know i need to flash this or not
    thanx
    * don't take this negatively i m just trying to make clear between this two roms...
    thanx again....

From my understanding / point of view, having used both roms, the differences I experienced are, aesthetically there are similar, but Xperia S-tation is mostly ported from Xperia S and a has stock smooth bugfree feel which I prefer and Feralabs is more tweaked and has some cool features with a few more bits and pieces but I would get weird bugs from time to time. which put me off a bit.

So I've run Unlocked bootloader and Doomkernal V6 Medium OC with wifi modules for both ROMS and find Xperia S-tation ROM in my opinion much faster, smoother heaps less buggy and a lighter ROM. It seems I get alot better battery life on S-tation as Feras used to punish my battery.

Actually I'm yet to fault Xperia S-tation, so big-ups to Chikencito12, love your work son! Will be donating. And before you think im biased I've donated to Fera cause I do like his roms and appreciate the work he does for the X10! Tho I was starting to get annoyed having to flash a new patch for Feras everyday. Hope this helps :D