[ROM][ICS][P7300/P7310]Official CyanogenMod 9 [2012-09-03]

Search This thread

Danvad

Dec 1, 2007
Viborg
I also don't have reboots, but many freezes I browser, have tried AOKP and AOSP rom's - they also freezes.

I have wiped everything every time ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

odysseus84

Dec 19, 2010
Solothurn
Hello everybody...

I bought this tab because of a special offer of a gadget seller... and I love it. Of corse I had to flash cm9 first :) so I'm new in this forum section.

I have a question about the youtube app. Has anyone else this strange screen flickering in the left corner (only in landscape)? Is this a problem of the tegra2?

Another thing is... how often will we get upstream changes? Shure... we don't need every night a"nightly" but as a flashoholic I like to flash... I can't live without flashohol :)

And the third thing is... is this rom (more or less) a copy of the Galaxy tab 10.1 rom? I'm just interessted because there are the same issues like in this rom...

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7310 mit Tapatalk

Hurrian

Oct 22, 2011
Quezon City
Yes, the p5 (8.9) rom is a fork of the p4 (10.1) rom.
Yes, the flickering problem is there, probably due to non-optimized drivers (they were taken iirc from the Ventana dev tablet)

As for the nightly builds, we just have to wait until they're added to the buildbot.

Reactions: odysseus84

odysseus84

Dec 19, 2010
Solothurn
Hi guys...
Does someone knows why the phase beam LWP not works?
Is there HW acseleration problem with this roms?

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

abima80

Oct 27, 2009
I think Overcome has implemented a fix for ad hoc wifi ( changed the wpa suplicant file)

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk

Is anybody know how to change the wpa suplicant file so that we can hookup up device to wifi modem running from windows mobile?

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA

prasket

Feb 15, 2012
Seattle, WA
I just wanted top throw out there that i am on a clean installand only issue i have other than known camera is random reboots. Had only happen 3 times in past few weeks since installing and only when plugged in charging overnight. Except it boots into loading screen with Android man cut in half..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

rosdol

Jan 30, 2011
Crahses/Reboots wit March 30th Version

I am referring to one of my earlier entries regarding reboots and app-crashes of the March 30th version.
I did an installe of the AOKP version. Afterwards I did.

format cachee
reset and wipa al user data
wipe dalvik
and wipe batt stats

after that I did a (presumably) very ckean install of CM9 / April 30th and all problems want away. The only problem left, which I cannot trace is the data on GPRS. After some time (> 2 days) the internet connection over gprs is not restartable (internet conn. off/on), I have to reboot for this to work. The internet connection over WIFI works though.

br

Erik

taiger78

Dec 26, 2011
I just wanted top throw out there that i am on a clean installand only issue i have other than known camera is random reboots. Had only happen 3 times in past few weeks since installing and only when plugged in charging overnight. Except it boots into loading screen with Android man cut in half..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Exactly the same happened to me yesterday, it rebooted and the android load logo was cut in half but still moving ....
Only way to get out was power button for long time to reset it ...

safir187

Sep 14, 2011
Tehran
i can't get data (gprs) working. my apn is set and data is enabled but it says no internet connection.
also it doesn't find my wifi network.
what do i do?

safir187

Sep 14, 2011
Tehran
help please. i need to restore my data and i don't have a working internet connection on my tab :(

(also will you optimize the messaging app for tablets?)

dainese01

May 11, 2010
Sydney
Sorry to ask a simple and silly question. I am getting the status 7 error. I know someone on page 4 or 5 had the same issue, but i've tried 2 different latest recoveries.
Tried removing the assert line from updater-script (but don't know how to sign the zip file).
Haven't had those errors with 2 other ROMs for the 8.9...

Any hints?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts