[Q] Note 2 Stuck on a Bootloop

Search This thread

abhashful

May 18, 2014
So my galaxy note 2 is continously bootlooping. As soon as I insert the battery into the phone, it shows the galaxy note 2 screen and a couple seconds later the same. I can't enter download mode because when I click the Volume+ button to enter it, it starts from the galaxy note 2 screen.

I had flashed cyanogen mod 11 to my phone a couple months back, but it was working fine. Today morning some water got on it, but I dried it of and it was working fine.

PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!:)

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
So my galaxy note 2 is continously bootlooping. As soon as I insert the battery into the phone, it shows the galaxy note 2 screen and a couple seconds later the same. I can't enter download mode because when I click the Volume+ button to enter it, it starts from the galaxy note 2 screen.

I had flashed cyanogen mod 11 to my phone a couple months back, but it was working fine. Today morning some water got on it, but I dried it of and it was working fine.

try wiping data and cache then try to reboot

androidtweaker1

May 15, 2014

try flashing recovery using fastboot.:good:

Hit thanks if helped :cool: