Micro SD Card List

Search This thread

jcomana

Dec 31, 2011
Maracaibo
Have someone tested a Transcend SDHC 32 GB class 10 on our TF700 dock??? I am not sure if make a mistake purchasing this type of SD. Also, I try to format under exFat and all the time show not permitted. (Write protected)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

lovey08

Dec 29, 2012
Queens
My unnamed 32GB micro sd card works but having issues with corrupted data, and already tried exFAT, NTFS, right now it's the default FAT32 works but my animd gets corrupted any fix for this?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

jcomana

Dec 31, 2011
Maracaibo
My unnamed 32GB micro sd card works but having issues with corrupted data, and already tried exFAT, NTFS, right now it's the default FAT32 works but my animd gets corrupted any fix for this?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

I found finally formated my SD 32Gb under exFAT way and it's working without any issues. Personally I am not solve the detail to save and install apps directly in my cards. (tablet and dock) I know in the forum exist the method.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

jakokse

Mar 29, 2008
Kingston 64GB microsdxc working

Can confirm that Kingston 64GB microsdxc (SDCX10/64GB) is working on my Asus Transformers. Using Cleanrom 2.7
R/W ok! using exFat

iiskipper

Dec 23, 2012
Here is a list asus gave me that works fine

Micro SD Sandisk 2 32
Micro SD ADATA 4 32
Micro SD Toshiba 32
Micro SD Topram 10 32
Micro SD Transcend4 32
Micro SD Kingston 4 32
Micro SD ADATA UHS-1 32

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
I'm using a 32GB (class 10) from Microcenter.com. It is their branded product. They move so much tech gear I'm sure it is made by a reputable mfr. $23 purchased locally and having no issues. Bought 2 of them and alternate between them for movies.

You can't know your limits until you exceed them.

xRevilatioNx

Jul 15, 2012
Is that the cheapest 32G on the market? That works with out Asus?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
Cheapest I've found and the biggest they sell with their brand. If they offered a bigger one, I'd get it. I don't trust eBay for sd cards, there are hacks out there that can make a 2 GB card show 128 GB capacity in explorer, but only hold 2. Refunds are difficult with some eBay vendors.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda app-developers app

PR0XIDIAN

Dec 20, 2011
Colorado Springs
Ok, so I started keeping a list in the first post (we only have one so far).

So if anyone has ones they tried and worked, or ones that did not, lets post them and I will get them on the top page tonight.

Hopefully this will help everyone with their purchase, and even give Asus (Gary) something to go from.

Any 64gb card guys out there?

I have a 64GB scandisk class 10 card for my galaxy note 2. When I put it in my transformer it constantly reboots :(

duckredbeard

Aug 21, 2010
I had posted that I was using a 32 gigabyte card from Microcenter. I have since found that I cannot copy files to the card using the tablet. I have used 3 different apps with no success. It is acting like the card is read only. I get either a permission denied or a copy failed.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,

I am reading through a few of the threads, and some detailing specifically with the SD cards, and the information is sporadic and spread out.

Can we get a thread that is updated with a list of cards known for working?
    Name of card, size, etc.?

I am searching for a card to get with my TF700 when I order it from Amazon, but I can't seem to nail down which cards actually work after the firmware update. I am positive I am not the only one.

WORKING

SanDisk 32 GB class 4

WinTeck 32 GB class 10

Sandisk MicroSDHC Ultra 64gb class 6 works after firmware update. Both in docking and tablet.

SanDisk 32GB class 4 HC (graphite color)

Sandisk Extreme 32GB SDHC class 10 in the slot formatted exFAT.

ADATA 32GB class 10 microSDHC

The following cards work with .22 firmware
    1 GB no name, made in china
    2 GB san disk
    4 GB san disk class 2

NOT WORKING

SanDisk Ultra 16GB class 10 HC (red/gray)

This is the card i have, a 64gb.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o03_s00_i00
    My issue is, even after the update, when copying or moving items to it, my device freezes. I have this card in the tablet. Prior to the update, i had it in the dock. Reason being, movies wouldnt play from it when it was in the tablet. Since the update, the movies now play great. But copying/moving is now an issue. I havent see anyone else report this yet. Btw, the card is formatted at NTFS.
    Since the latest update (JB .25), Asus has made more sdcards compatible with the Infinity. I tried a few that didn't work before and now they are all working. Just FYI.
    I have 2 x Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC Ultra cards, one in the dock and one in the tablet working with no problems (192GB total !). Formatted using https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/
    Has anyone had any luck with a (nonmicro) SD card in the dock?

I'm running with a SanDisc 128 Gb SD card in the dock. It works fine...
    Might be useful to mention which firmware people are on too when it works and doesn't work.