[Q] HELP! bypass lock screen info??

Search This thread

Kevind_444

Feb 10, 2014
My friend gave me a Note 3 of his for free before he left to thailand (he was helping me out because mine took a drink). So I was sooooooooooo excited to get off this lame nexus s. Problem is he has a passcode unlock and he didn't tell me it. He will be gone for 6 months and I don't know when or if I will be in contact with him (he's there for work). So my question is :

How do you take the passcode off the phone so I can use it for myself? I tried flashing the stock Samsung firmware from sammobile, and it worked like a dream, but it STILL has the passcode. This is such a headache I was really excited to have a good phone once again :(

if anyone could help me out this would be GREATLY appreciated, it's stressing me the hell out!!!

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
I dont know how to bypass the lock screen, and it may be illegal

But FYI, the Note 3 has 26 partitions, but when you flash the stock firmware, only 12 partitions have been flash. So the rest of partitions may store the passcode... ;)

re: lockscreen

My friend gave me a Note 3 of his for free before he left to thailand (he was helping me out because mine took a drink). So I was sooooooooooo excited to get off this lame nexus s. Problem is he has a passcode unlock and he didn't tell me it. He will be gone for 6 months and I don't know when or if I will be in contact with him (he's there for work). So my question is :

How do you take the passcode off the phone so I can use it for myself? I tried flashing the stock Samsung firmware from sammobile, and it worked like a dream, but it STILL has the passcode. This is such a headache I was really excited to have a good phone once again :(

if anyone could help me out this would be GREATLY appreciated, it's stressing me the hell out!!!

Put the phone into stock or custom recovery, whichever you have and then
do a "Factory Data Reset" and reboot the phone.

Once that's done you will no longer have problems with lock screen.
But you will need to add your own gmail account and so on.

Good luck!

hhai2pth

Feb 20, 2014
HCMC

You try factory reset. I have the same problem and it solve for me

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app