Like SenseUI?

Search This thread

bz3491x

Jan 14, 2011
this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
this is for anyone who likes/wants SenseUI and doesn't want to root and flash a ROM or jus doesn't have a ROM available for their device I have found this after AGES of searching the internet...don't remember where I found it though...REALLY sorry if this was already posted

This is a launcher that I found to be pretty close to actually Sense...I compared to my Hero...also this worked on jus about every 2.0+ device I own and all my friends devices I tried it on...
not sure about anything below 2.0 but I doubt anyone still uses anything that low

***All credit goes to the creator***

I know a lot of people using stock Android that would like this, especially if it can run Sense widgets! (Not me - I <3 Launcher Pro!!)

Can you post any screenshots?

bz3491x

Jan 14, 2011
well I jus took a pic but my cam sucks lol the pic is not that great and dark but this is my stock Samsung Intercept and runs jus as smooth as it did on my buddies Captivate Galaxy S

again this in on my Intercept and sorry for the terrible pic...I will get better pics tomorrow to post

Attachments

• DSC01530.jpg
    DSC01530.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 30