Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
@kuronosan
i dont care bout being reported or not. xda not paying me to mod rom. i lose nth. going to change the logo so u wont nagging me anymore.
@Lokifish Marz
ofcos im not the creator of everything inside the rom. duh. build.prop is really really not make sense to debate about. ur script is ok can remove it.

wat im trying to highlight here is u guys pointing to less important stuff like logo, build.prop & initd script. all of these r piece of cake for me. trust me. u guys shud see the idea on wat the best thing can be seen in TS. lets move on.

■ monxDIFIED

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
im pulling back v01.01 package for v01.02 updates. logo will be changed, Loki's script will be removed/replaced. BT tether with TS as client is in progress. the options already there, only need to port the functions & my brain gonna hurt coding smali's again. for test build, feel free to email me. i will reply when its available.

■ monxDIFIED

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
oh. wait. i nvr try any rom indeed. i got zip package contains EnSec in it. later when i go home will provide more info. build prop is no biggie omg. is just a redundant settings floating ard for many years here. just matter of the settings value. we can pass the build prop. but tweaks init.d yes, is Loki's. i get in the "EnSec" package if im not mistaken. i can remove it easily if it really matters. hope chainfire wont ask me to remove superuser.apk in the package as well. fingercrossed.

■ monxDIFIED

As that you openly admit to using other people work in this post. Your thread can remain closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IuJfLYX.png

7uYiOVr.png
    37NujmQ.png
    WSRd1SQ.png
    Lo8dBRd.png

CREDITS
    Dees_Troy & kuronosan (for his work on TWRP for the TS)
    Lokifish Marz (for his EnSEC exposures)
    oh. wait. i nvr try any rom indeed. i got zip package contains EnSec in it. later when i go home will provide more info. build prop is no biggie omg. is just a redundant settings floating ard for many years here. just matter of the settings value. we can pass the build prop. but tweaks init.d yes, is Loki's. i get in the "EnSec" package if im not mistaken. i can remove it easily if it really matters. hope chainfire wont ask me to remove superuser.apk in the package as well. fingercrossed.

■ monxDIFIED

As that you openly admit to using other people work in this post. Your thread can remain closed
    FEATURES & CHANGELOG
    Code:
    [B][monxDIFIED-TrueSmart-v01.01][/B]

[+] 4.2.2/JDQ39/20140513.103530
    [+] EnSec + untold too many tweaks 
    [+] Deodexed,root,bbox,sqlite,init.d
    [+] Adv reboots + screenshot menu
    [+] Huge APNs list
    [+] Clean & sorted Home Launcher
    [+] APK(s) auto-installer 
    [+] Preconfig TCommander & SuperSU
    [+] Statusbar ugly batt icon removed
    (i) % + neat charging icon available
    [+] Neat & clean monxDIFIED logo
    [+] Integrated rom ver. & changelog
    [+] Developer options enabled
    [+] FlitKeyboard as default IME
    [+] Full reworked Settings panel
    (i) integrated Smart Mode
    (i) full functions (+accessibility)
    [+] Smart pie softkeys
    [+] etc

[+] ADDED apps
    --- AdAway.apk
    --- FlitKeyboard.apk
    --- GmsCore.apk
    --- GoogleKeep.apk
    --- GoogleTTS.apk
    --- HandySoftkeys.apk
    --- Maps.apk
    --- Phonesky.apk
    --- Street.apk
    --- SunBeam.apk
    --- Terminal.apk
    --- TotalCommander.apk
    --- Youtube.apk
    --- Velvet.apk

[+] REMOVED apps
    --- AdupsFota.apk
    --- AdupsFotaReboot.apk
    --- BasicDreams.apk
    --- Fleksy.apk
    --- Galaxy4.apk
    --- HoloSpiralWallpaper.apk
    --- LiveWallpapers.apk
    --- MagicSmokeWallpapers.apk
    --- MarketUpdater.apk
    --- MTKLogger.apk
    --- NoiseField.apk
    --- Phasebeam.apk
    --- PhotoTable.apk
    --- Protips.apk
    --- Provision.apk
    --- QuickSearchBox.apk
    --- SystemUpdate.apk
    --- SystemUpdateAssistant.apk
    --- Todos.apk
    --- VisualizationWallpapers.apk

Initial release
    You mentioned EnSec but not its creator.

Now, dont take this the wrong way, but could we cut the guy some slack? He hasn't even posted the ROM yet... Kuronosan, you are the guy holding the fort down for the Omate community, without your help and hours of support, many would be lost, not to even mention the insane amount of work and time Loki put in to try to make the Omate somewhat stable against all odds. We all appreciate yours, Loki's and the various other devs I'm forgetting for getting the TS where it is today.

I understand it has been extremely frustrating working with the TS, that said, I think we could all be a little friendlier in this forum and give people the benefit of the doubt before scaring potential devs away (I think we can all agree we could def use all the help we can get with this device). Now, you may be right and Monx could turn out to be a guy that simply repackaged Loki's, yours and Dees_troy's work, made a few theming changes and is releasing it without giving proper credit, but what if you're not and we have a new dev to the watch who has spent his own sleepless nights trying to improve it and here we are trying to run him off before he even has a chance to show his work?

All I'm saying is until we know for sure, we should be welcoming of devs who are willing to contribute their time and energy towards the TS. We should be focusing on growing the TS dev community rather than making sure it implodes faster than it already has. Just my noob 2cents. : )