No Fastboot more possible

Search This thread

alexander555

Nov 11, 2009
Hertfordshire forrest
Hi I need help.

After Flashin a new ROM it was not be possible to get in the fastboot mode. Pressing down the Power button and the Vol Down button start first the recovery mode than i see for a sec a CWM Screen an than the screen is black and nothing happend.

And as addon the device not boot. Sometimes i get a reboot

Any ideas how I can fix that? Is there a more low level solution?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: bluprint23

alexander555

Nov 11, 2009
Hertfordshire forrest
Hi I need help.

After Flashin a new ROM it was not be possible to get in the fastboot mode. Pressing down the Power button and the Vol Down button start first the recovery mode than i see for a sec a CWM Screen an than the screen is black and nothing happend.

And as addon the device not boot

Thanks,

OK, with testing I found a solution for the problem

Here the steps what i've done:
1. Load the Flyer with the power supply unit.
2. From PC Commandpromt. Start fastboot flash recovery recovery.img. I've get the message "waiting for devices". I've used a old CWM 4 reciovery Image
3. Now connect the Flyer and Start with "Power + Down". Here was the surprise that now the Bootloop stops and i see now the Boot Menu. So I change here to fastboot and flash the recovery Image new.
4 Rebbot now an voila bo boot more and I can use the normal cwm recovery mechanism to recovery one of my old images... Perfekt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi I need help.

And as addon the device not boot. Sometimes i get a reboot

Thanks,