I agree - its very rude of Google Voice to call people in a random order. At least, it should be alphabetical.....
1. You could try "Clear Data" for the music app and Google voice
2. You could install TWRP in place of the stock recovery. This will enable you to do 3 and 4 below (you can do it with a stock recovery too, but its easier with twrp. TWRP will also allow you to take a full backup of your phone)
3. You could try wiping the cache and dalvik cache
4. You could try booting into recovery and doing a factory reset. You will lose all apps and all data, so make sure you backup your calls/SMS/music/pics/documents etc.
5. If you have come here, then you could try rooting your phone and flashing a custom ROM