DIY S-Pen Holder

Search This thread

weechuen

Aug 28, 2014
Made within 10secs. Does not support the ability to press the button on the side though. Perfect for those who keeps pressing it by mistake.
Still kinda light as its plastic, hence doesn't really feel that substantial. However, it is indeed thick as a normal pen, hence improved my grip, makes it easier for me to write with it. Picutures below.

i(dot)imgur.com/w6ZgsN1.jpg
i(dot)imgur.com/dCIAGmF.jpg

Kinda pissed that I can't share the pictures. But if you are interested, replace the (dot) with a period to view the images.
If there's any interest, I'd probably post a tutorial.

Reactions: Con_Valian

tuxoa

Sep 30, 2011
That is awesome. Any idea which pen you used? Definitely going to try this when my tablet gets here in a few days.

If you happen to have time, a walk through would be swell.
Nice work!

Made within 10secs. Does not support the ability to press the button on the side though. Perfect for those who keeps pressing it by mistake.
Still kinda light as its plastic, hence doesn't really feel that substantial. However, it is indeed thick as a normal pen, hence improved my grip, makes it easier for me to write with it. Picutures below.

Kinda pissed that I can't share the pictures. But if you are interested, replace the (dot) with a period to view the images.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.