Wired Xbox 360 controller broken support

Search This thread

JoaoGuiPan

Jan 29, 2013
LG G Pad 8.3
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hello everyone.

I recently purchased the lg g pad and I'm very satisfied with it, although I encountered this annoying issue...

yesterday I decided to get a USB OTG adapter so I could play games with my official xbox 360 controller, specially GTA series and emulators. But, for my surprise, it didn't quite work as I expected, with random button pressing and blinking xbox logo button all the time. It was impossible to play :/

I already tested both the cable and my controller on my friends motorola xoom and worked quite well with GTA vice city.

I would like to know if anyone has ever had this issue or if my tablet may be defective and I need to replace it.

By the way, I tried to use the cable to open a pen drive on the g pad and it worked flawlessly. I got official 4.4.2 stock ROM installed via OTA, unrooted and factory locked.

Thanks for your support :)

nightanole

Mar 4, 2012
Im running mahdi rom and dont have your issue when running my wired 360 or knock off ps3 controller. Does it happen after a fixed time, i never play for more than 10-15 min.

Reactions: JoaoGuiPan

JoaoGuiPan

Jan 29, 2013
LG G Pad 8.3
OnePlus 8 Pro
Im running mahdi rom and dont have your issue when running my wired 360 or knock off ps3 controller. Does it happen after a fixed time, i never play for more than 10-15 min.

Thank you for your reply =) No, it happens as soon as I plug in the controller. Have you ever tried playing on the stock ROM?

EDIT: I'll try flashing mahdi rom, depending on result I'll return it to warranty after restock, will report ASAP

Last edited:

nightanole

Mar 4, 2012
Thank you for your reply =) No, it happens as soon as I plug in the controller. Have you ever tried playing on the stock ROM?

EDIT: I'll try flashing mahdi rom, depending on result I'll return it to warranty after restock, will report ASAP

http://www.amazon.com/CNE93775-T-Flash-Adapter-GT-i9100-GT-N7000/dp/B005FUNYSA

This it the otg i use. I guess my htc one x is picky on which one, so i just plugged it into my gpad and crossed my fingers. I never used the stock version sorry.

Reactions: JoaoGuiPan

JoaoGuiPan

Jan 29, 2013
LG G Pad 8.3
OnePlus 8 Pro
nightanole2661 said:
http://www.amazon.com/CNE93775-T-Flash-Adapter-GT-i9100-GT-N7000/dp/B005FUNYSA

This it the otg i use. I guess my htc one x is picky on which one, so i just plugged it into my gpad and crossed my fingers. I never used the stock version sorry.

Nice =] I have another brand, but also generic otg. I hope this is a stock rom driver issue and not a hardware one =/ It's always a pain to deal with warranty stuff

EDIT: I just installed Mahdi ROM, it didn't work :( I think I'll have to replace my tablet... Damn it :/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts