[Q] Messed up phone
Well... i kinda messed up my phone. Here's what I remember doing:
1) Rooted my phone with eroot.
2) Installed x-parts and then the CMW recovery.
3) Restarted in recovery mode.
4) Chose the back-up option.
5) Chose the wipe everything option.
6) Chose install rom from sd card.
7) Chose reboot (after the installation was completed)
And i ended up with a phone that can't even boot! It freezes on the "SONY" logo while booting. I tried getting into recovery mode via pressing the volume buttons and the power button, but had no luck with that. I also tried flashing another rom with flashtool back I couldn't get it to work either.
(flashtool metions the the device is connected in flash mode but when it tries to flash, it says "flashing aborted").
I would really appreciate any of your help.
Thanks in advance
(my phone model is "xperia neo v")
The problem seems to be my laptop as it has windows 8 64 bits installed and wouldn't let flashtool install all the proper drivers. So I did my "experiments" in my desktop with windows XP. Windows 8 users, could try restarting into advanced mode and enabled non-trusted installations... I think that would also work!