{RAY}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

-Jesco-

Jun 28, 2012
So how should I flash that kernel, then? Is there any way I can do it using a Mac? CM's tutorial doesn't mention anything about this.

Also, is there any actual benefits to flashing CM over sticking with Sony's ICS?
the benefits are many , its more customisable , it can function more "Powerfully" . BUT overall it depends on how the user uses it .

Griffee

Apr 30, 2012
Podolsk
Any differense in CM9 RC2 ROMs from get.cm and FXP130 ?
Downloaded size of FXP130 CM9 RC2 ROM is bigger than CM9 RC2 ROM from get.cm

UPD:
first things I've mentioned are working (not adjustible) autobrightness and some more apps in FXP. Torch is broken.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 265814

WTF !? Is this just me or does the screen unlock with ANY pattern you draw !?

Edit: Ok, forget it, was Titanium related.

Last edited by a moderator:

Griffee

Apr 30, 2012
Podolsk
No SD data loss. Made full wipe from recovery. All files like music, dcim etc. are on their places.

Sent from my Ray using xda app-developers app

Xmasp

Jul 19, 2012
Prague
Hi all,

Same problem, flash light not working. Is there any way how to overide this problem.

And second thing is lock screen. Is it posible to reduce the delay? It´s little bit embarasing

THXS

Last edited:

tuxray

Jul 5, 2012
Hi all,

Same problem, flash light not working. Is there any way how to overide this problem.

And second thing is lock screen. Is it posible to reduce the delay? It´s little bit embarasing

THXS
Hi,

I was playing around a bit to get ALS working and discovered that commenting out the following line in hw_config.sh makes my camera light working again on my ray.

You may also try to change the line
Code:
echo 12900 > $dev/torch/max_current
to
Code:
#echo 12900 > $dev/torch/max_current

HTH

Xmasp

Jul 19, 2012
Prague
Hi,

I was playing around a bit to get ALS working and discovered that commenting out the following line in hw_config.sh makes my camera light working again on my ray.

You may also try to change the line
Code:
echo 12900 > $dev/torch/max_current
to
Code:
#echo 12900 > $dev/torch/max_current

HTH

THXS, Sorry, I´m beginner in Android. How can I change it in android. I tried in root explorer, but I was not able to save the file. THXS Again

tuxray

Jul 5, 2012
THXS, Sorry, I´m beginner in Android. How can I change it in android. I tried in root explorer, but I was not able to save the file. THXS Again

No Problem, I'm a beginner with Android too.

But I figured out that one have to do the following:
Than you have to run the adb shell or a terminal and run this commands to get superuser rights and remount /system as read/write:
Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system

Be carefull you may delete something you may not want to be destroyed on /system!

Reactions: mah1ham

Top Liked Posts