[ROM] Revolver 4 by Gnufabio | 4.2.1 - IC421(G) | Sep 5 | TF101-TF101G-SL101 | Fast

Search This thread

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 9 Pro
I don't know if anybody else is experiencing problems with Chrome? Sometimes when I open more than 1 tab chrome freezes and closes. When I open it it reopens my tabs fine. I dont know if this happened on stockl bc Chrome came out of beta and I flashed Revolver. Ill try installing again but wanted to see if anybody had the same experience

Yes same thing, seems like a chrome bug, previous version worked just fine.

Henipah

Apr 17, 2011
Geelong
Tried the following suggestion:

" Originally Posted by rjvdhoek View Post

This is an old problem. Goto options for developers and check and uncheck stand by/screen never goes off while charging ( or similar).

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium"

Didn't help, running latest Revolver Rom, with 22 Kernel, clocked at 1400 max, OnDemand. Never get Deep sleep, in or out of docking station. Any other suggestions. Thanks

I had the same problem, I've gone back to the stock kernel and it's fixed the problem

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

masvino

Jun 21, 2011
Pressing on the widget does not bring up any screens to paste it too.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

lowetax

Aug 31, 2010
Jersey Shore (NJ)
There is direct WiFi with this ROM? If not, how to have it?

Thanks.

Wi-Fi%20Direct%20Revolver.png

Reactions: Motero73 and drakal

yobeez

Feb 28, 2007
I promise i am not a Noob... I have flashed my samsung galaxy s2 phon many times, as well as people... But can someone show me or direct me to a page or app on how to apply this rom for my TF101?

--

Duhh to me... I got it done... Booted into Recovery Mode manually and located the files and installed...

Last edited:

lowetax

Aug 31, 2010
Jersey Shore (NJ)
I promise i am not a Noob... I have flashed my samsung galaxy s2 phon many times, as well as people... But can someone show me or direct me to a page or app on how to apply this rom for my TF101?

--

Duhh to me... I got it done... Booted into Recovery Mode manually and located the files and installed...

just curious. isn't that the same way you flashed a rom with the sgs2?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE Jewel with the wifis and geebees using XDA Premium app.

DroidRevenge

Nov 8, 2010
XDA-Developers

--

it is enough to search in this thread ("Eee Pad Transformer Android Development") and you will find something for sure.
By the way this could be a start:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688447
But if you are not a noob search please...

lowetax

Aug 31, 2010
Jersey Shore (NJ)
it is enough to search in this thread ("Eee Pad Transformer Android Development") and you will find something for sure.
By the way this could be a start:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688447
But if you are not a noob search please...

if he had posted
thanks Fabio the rom works great.
some brewskys coming your way.

that would be ok.
well. he used his post for something different and even answered his own question in the same post.
that's not so bad now for a slow thread, eh !

from my support experience, one guy asking a question, and 6 replying SEARCH, doesn't make much sense.
and with all of the kindness and helpful nature shown on xda,
as Myn says, it's just easier, and nicer,
for one person to reply and answer the question,
and perhaps 'mention' :) that searching would have helped find the answer,
as you so kindly did.
have a good one.

all we are saying, is give peace a chance ...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE Jewel with the wifis and geebees using XDA Premium app.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryGNYC

MAO2200

Jun 20, 2008
Teramo
The Revolver is the only rom that works for me, and for this I thank FABIO! I've tried everything, but always come back to Revolver!
But now I have a problem I thought was the chrome, but since the last update was solved by asus, I was wondering if there is the possibility of bringing the revolver on the fix ...

bud77

Jun 29, 2011
Near Paris
This question has probably been answered many times, but the search is actually disabled in the thread, so ... :

If coming from Megatron ROM, do I need a full wipe + restore apps from TB ?

Or can I just install over it ?

I know it's based on cyanogenmod 9, but don't know if it's AOSP or else

lowetax

Aug 31, 2010
Jersey Shore (NJ)
This question has probably been answered many times, but the search is actually disabled in the thread, so ... :

If coming from Megatron ROM, do I need a full wipe + restore apps from TB ?

Or can I just install over it ?

I know it's based on cyanogenmod 9, but don't know if it's AOSP or else

from the op:
A wipe is needed if you come from HC or ICS AOSP builds

i'm not sure, but it doesn't hurt to try, eh ?

wipe cache and dalvik cache, make a nan backup,
then flash revolver (over your existing data)
if the result is whacked out - then you know it didn't work out so well :)
then just full wipe and install revolver and go from there

with backups only taking a few minutes, it's easy to try things out ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    • Fast AS HELL
    • Deodexed
    • Speed up & optimizations
    • Lot of plugins in Revolver Parts (not now, in the future)
    • Face unlock
    • Advanced power dialog

FAQs
    • What's the actual version?
      In the second part of the thread's name you can find both the numeric version and the code-version. The former is expressed in this way: branch.version[.subversion]. Usually a subversion consists of a bugfix release. The latter is expressed in this way: AABC[D], where AA is the Android version on which the firmware is based (for example HC or IC), B is the hexadecimal value of the branch, C is the hexadecimal value of the version and D is the hexadecimal value of the subversion.
    • I want to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen. What could I do?
      There is an app for that. Give a look here
    • Guys I can't download anything from Revolver Parts, what could I do?
      Sometimes server can have some problems; however if you can't download from the app you can manually download the packages from the Revolver repository.
    • Will Cornerstone be integrated in this ROM?
      NO, NO DAMNED CORNERSTONE WILL BE ADDED. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE. ASK GOD TO DO THIS INSTEAD OF CLUTTERING THIS THREAD. STOP ASKING IT.

Licensing
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:
    Don't worry guys, I'm releasing a new version within the end of this week, and Revolver Parts 4 will come soon ;)
    I'm working on the latest Asus update, please, some patience!