[ROM] {4.4.4} Validus 6.0 by GZROMS [HTC ONE - M7LTE][AOSP]

Search This thread

kravguy

Mar 13, 2009
Hiram, GA
Been running over a week now. No real issues so far. Getting excellent battery life, in fact, best I've had on any rom. Trying with the agk kernel, mainly because it has smartmax, lower min freq and uv. Just wondering if this is going to be continually updated. Don't know why there's not more activity here.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Reactions: dena994

AxxPyrtlexx20

Aug 13, 2013
NY
xdaforums.com
Been running over a week now. No real issues so far. Getting excellent battery life, in fact, best I've had on any rom. Trying with the agk kernel, mainly because it has smartmax, lower min freq and uv. Just wondering if this is going to be continually updated. Don't know why there's not more activity here.

Yes we usually do weeklies been we have been doing some organizing and fixing up everything to make it better:)

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kravguy

AxxPyrtlexx20

Aug 13, 2013
NY
xdaforums.com

u willing to be a tester for the m7?

Aerox912

Jun 21, 2009
u willing to be a tester for the m7?

I have a m7ul, i'm going tot test your ROM now. I Don't see why this would not work, since as far as i know devices are identical. Will report back when i manage tot flash it because twrp at the moment doesn't want to probably becasue of the version mismatch.

AxxPyrtlexx20

Aug 13, 2013
NY
xdaforums.com
I have a m7ul, i'm going tot test your ROM now. I Don't see why this would not work, since as far as i know devices are identical. Will report back when i manage tot flash it because twrp at the moment doesn't want to probably becasue of the version mismatch.
It will work its unified for all of the m7's
Make sure ur up to date on twrp to the lastest release

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    52HEADER_zps43d34ffa.png

52-FEATURE-list_zps97c69e04.png

52CREDITS_zps64f226a6.png

52CHANGELOG_zps6548dd98.png

DOWNLOAD

Install Instructions
    Wipe the big 3 and format system from recovery
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot
    !!Profit!!

Our g+ community.
    Ground Zero ROMs G+

Our Git
    https://github.com/ValidusAOSP

Not responsible if your device explodes, your dog runs away, your spouse leaves you for your dog, the shoe factory in a third world country shuts down and you can't get your Nike's anymore or anything else that may or may not happen after flashing Validus. If it gets you laid, we'll gladly accept credit for that. :):victory::silly::highfive::laugh::good::fingers-crossed::p;):cyclops::D:cool::eek::cowboy:
    Enjoy Guys:)
    Changelog and all that will be coming soon

Yes we usually do weeklies been we have been doing some organizing and fixing up everything to make it better:)

Pushing out new releases soon be on the lookout?