[Q] Problem with Wolder mitab Iron

Search This thread

temerariomalaga

Jan 18, 2014
Málaga
Hi, I've a problem with a tablet Wolder mitab Iron. I know that this tablet is unknow for much people. Well, my uncle try to move app to external SD card and he unmount the "hard disk" of the tablet. He gave me the tablet to repair it and I run the recovery mode for do a hard reset but it doesn't do nothing, Android not run. Then I install the firmware of Wolder mitab New Age but when Android stars the touch screen doesn't work. He gave me other mitab Iron and I installed CWM and I brick the tablet, it doesn't run Android or Recovery mode. Can someone tell me one soluciton for this? Is there a ROM for this tablet for repair the first table? Is there one solution to repair the second table?
The tablet has the follow specifications:
-Andoid 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
-CPU Cortex A9 Dual Core 1GHz
-Chipset Allwinner 20
-RAM 1GB
-Graphics Mali 400 Dual Core
-4 GB of internal memory
Help!!:crying:

PD: I'm not sure where I post this, I think it's the best site. Sorry if you don't understand me, my English isn't the best.

Last edited:

zokmihai

Dec 6, 2014
Hi, I've a problem with a tablet Wolder mitab Iron. I know that this tablet is unknow for much people. Well, my uncle try to move app to external SD card and he unmount the "hard disk" of the tablet. He gave me the tablet to repair it and I run the recovery mode for do a hard reset but it doesn't do nothing, Android not run. Then I install the firmware of Wolder mitab New Age but when Android stars the touch screen doesn't work. He gave me other mitab Iron and I installed CWM and I brick the tablet, it doesn't run Android or Recovery mode. Can someone tell me one soluciton for this? Is there a ROM for this tablet for repair the first table? Is there one solution to repair the second table?
The tablet has the follow specifications:
-Andoid 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
-CPU Cortex A9 Dual Core 1GHz
-Chipset Allwinner 20
-RAM 1GB
-Graphics Mali 400 Dual Core
-4 GB of internal memory
Help!!:crying:

PD: I'm not sure where I post this, I think it's the best site. Sorry if you don't understand me, my English isn't the best.

here you can find rom for wolder mitab iron 9"
can not put address
I attached a picture of address

Attachments

• wolder.jpg
    wolder.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 424
Last edited: