Master&Slave is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bataga

Jan 2, 2012
Georgia
wow you guys are insane to think he scammed you guys. I know for a fact he didnt rip you off..all of what m&s says is legit. As for all of you guys whining like your allowed too.you guys were lucky to have this guy work on your phone. I'm also glad he sold it and will not be developing for you no reading unappreciative fuc*s.I cannot believe you people on here talking **** about this guys when you have no idea. Like m&s said get your facts str8 before running your faces.

Are you the Master or the Slave?

jeet92

Oct 16, 2010
New York City
I was the $20 and I'll pay anyone else who donated for the device and can prove it. So stop beating on M&S. Get me proof and I'll get it checked out with M&S and if you did donate I'll refund you. As for why selling it. As M&S stated majority came from figure and he was asked before it was sold so please don't act like the money came out of your pocket.

Reactions: Master&Slave™

Master&Slave™

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Thanks for sharing your side of the story. Seems like everything is in order then.

As for reading the OP, yes I did. And you even quoted the part that I wanted clarity on:

"Several of you on XDA donated to myself and Master&Slave directly."

If those donations had nothing to do with the phone and assumed development effort, then it's all good. If those donations were the $30 from the bounty, then again, it's all good.

Exactly bro, i didnt even know what was going on here until i got a PM with the link and to my surprise i was being bashed...Appdroid will get Both of my ROMs tomorrow...

Master&Slave™

Feb 14, 2011
Delran
More proof that jfigure got me the phone and I put 100$ and I did work on the phone and I wasn't holding it to sell

P.S bounty thread was already closed at this time. I didn't ask anyone to further donate after it was. People in ADT wanted me to have the phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335203143504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335203143504.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 128
  • uploadfromtaptalk1335203161750.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335203161750.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

evil1art

Dec 7, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
i know for a fact that the rom was built! I have it on my pc! I was going to theme it but sold my note cause the phone sucks! And I still could theme it blind if I wanted too.
For all you people claiming to have donated show proof! I know who he got the phone from and how it was aquired! So...... post your screen shots of the so called donations made with dates if you can!

Reactions: Master&Slave™

jpg71

Apr 28, 2005
wow you guys are insane to think he scammed you guys. I know for a fact he didnt rip you off..all of what m&s says is legit. As for all of you guys whining like your allowed too.you guys were lucky to have this guy work on your phone. I'm also glad he sold it and will not be developing for you no reading unappreciative fuc*s.I cannot believe you people on here talking **** about this guys when you have no idea. Like m&s said get your facts str8 before running your faces.

Dude, chill - the facts are out, end of story. This is why there was a lot of "Ifs" and "assumings" stated here along with "can the OP provide an update" or "can someone reach out to M&S".

Yeah, some individuals probably could've had a bit more finesse with their responses, but as with everything on the internet, and XDA included, there are alot of people who complain and whine for no reason. No need to lump us all into that category.

Master&Slave™

Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Facts were posted and confirmed by the OP so can we get this closed?
No point in people crying over nothing.
I apologize for any confusion in the situation but you people should really "ask" before you "assume". You see my reputation, i've never been known as a scammer and never will be.

Thank you all and have a nice day

Master&Slave™

Feb 14, 2011
Delran
One last photo proving that I did make A ROM...this is the Gingerbread ROM Rendition|One

My ICS ROM Objection|One is on my SD card and not listed here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335204148698.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335204148698.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 196

otter23

Dec 29, 2010
More proof that jfigure got me the phone and I put 100$ and I did work on the phone and I wasn't holding it to sell

P.S bounty thread was already closed at this time. I didn't ask anyone to further donate after it was. People in ADT wanted me to have the phone

Thanks for the update. Sorry you didn't care for the note. Please don't let the negative response stop you from supporting your rom after its release

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Master&Slave™

Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Thanks for the update. Sorry you didn't care for the note. Please don't let the negative response stop you from supporting your rom after its release

Appdroid will get my bases which were built with the help of DaGr8.
They are very slim and I hope he keeps my samee vision of slimness

Reactions: jpg71

Master&Slave™

Feb 14, 2011
Delran
Maybe I missed it, just curious why you didnt like the phone?

1. The size - I felt like Samsung forgot that the Note was still a phone

2. Hardware - Screen was beautiful but the internals nope. It was nothing but a big Galaxy S II(SkyRocket). The phone was very laggy and you would have to OC and Sacrifice battery just to get some smoothness. Should have shipped with international hardware.

3. Stylus - The whole pen-touch thing died with windows for a reason, need I say more?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone that is familiar with the t989 development will be happy to know that Master&Slave will be dev'ing for the note very soon.

I attempted to make a bounty thread, but that didn't go too well. I asked myself what a good rom was worth, sucked it up and found a Note and bought one. He'll have it tomorrow.

Several of you on XDA donated to myself and Master&Slave directly. I CANNOT thank you enough. It blows my mind how people come together like that. :)

Along with a few ADT members we were able to collect what I estimate at this time to be $250 to offset the initial cost. Awesome.

Anyway, back to M&S...
    Here is some of his work:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1455292

He's promised to dev for the note.
    I've promised to host torrents of all his work. While it may not be fast at first, it will ALWAYS be available.

Sent from my Note on T-Mo 4G.
    -The Note is in my hands!
    If that's really what is happening here, I'd hope the developer would pass the baton on to another developer willing to pick up the effort. Donating after something is delivered is usually the safe bet, but I understand in some situations it's more of an encouragement to get a known developer to work on the platform by giving them the device to work with. I'm cool with that, but if that developer decides to move on, the reasonable thing to do would be to pass that device on to someone else who can remain active with development.

Again, I don't know if that's the case here, so I'm just speaking in generalities and not towards any specific individual.

The g2x community came together to buy morphic (very stand-up dev) one, when he wanted to sell it 8-9 months later he asked the community if it was ok with it. Of course he also said he knew and had what he needed and would continue development blind....

this is the whole point , I am not bashing any other devs , I respect them all , but real life comes first and you cant blame a dev for having other preferences or interests , the minute you pay for sometjhign upfront you start expecting things , thats when trouble starts , I ve seen great devs being bashed here on XDA for taking money upfront and not delivering , wanst his fault he just was in over his head and couldnt deliver what he was expecting to , still a top dev in my book , i wont name any names just saying , dont believe the hype , the only way you will get what you pay for is by trying it out first ..

like XDA rules says , you have your real life work to make money . Money here is a BONUS and well deserved one , its not a job .
    -You guys are funny
    -Tuesday is the ROM
    -Blk|Friday & Blu|Pulsar are themes for Tuesday
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    -If I get this device tomorrow, Tuesday wont be coming
    -I have a whole new scheme already planned
    The thing is that the people who donated to get this phone for him feel screwed out of their money. And rightfully so. It's not that he's in over his head, he said he just doesn't like the phone. In my eyes, the phone is not his to sell. It should be given to a developer who will work on development for our phones. (The whole reason the phone was donated to him to begin with). This makes me sick and also gives XDA a bad name. This developer DOES NOT deserve our respect. Would you do something like this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

Whoa i wasn't talking about him. And i would not ask for anything upfront ever. I have been bashed for telling ppl to stop donate upfront right here on this very forum.

to ask for money is wrong in the first place and i said the exact same thing you are saying in a thread that got locked..

All im saying is users should donate as gratitude not expecting something in return this way nobody feels bad. .