Favorite Sense ROM?

Search This thread

PatimusXPrime

Apr 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
So I've tried probably 6 or so different Sense 3.5 ROMs including MikRunny, Magnolia, various TSM, and some others... I'd have to say that my favorite one is Magnolia... It is the most stable, smoothest, fastest, with the best battery life. Share your thoughts?

mushypizza

Oct 25, 2011
If battery life wasn't an issue, I would stick with TSMBullet. I am a stickler for battery life so I would use Skyraider Zeus over Bullet.

PatimusXPrime

Apr 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Isn't sky raider sense 3.0? I like 3.5 features. Magnolia is my favorite so far. If heard great things about sky raider though. Newtoroot is coming out with a sense 4 ROM have ya heard about that?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

dreamkiller80

Dec 10, 2011
Virginia Beach
Isn't sky raider sense 3.0? I like 3.5 features. Magnolia is my favorite so far. If heard great things about sky raider though. Newtoroot is coming out with a sense 4 ROM have ya heard about that?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Yes skyraider is sense 3.0, and I have been checking mikmik daily for newts release but it will probably have a lot of the same issues as the other sense 4 Roms which at the moment is a deal breaker for me because I need my camera and camcorder as well as mms.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

fredrick1213

Feb 26, 2011
I personally like Virtuous Unity (Sense 3.0) and would use it as my DD but I can't get MMS to work on it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

bc13

Apr 16, 2012
I use a little bit of everything, but I usually end up going back to magnolia, for a sense rom.

HypostaticOnion

Yes skyraider is sense 3.0, and I have been checking mikmik daily for newts release but it will probably have a lot of the same issues as the other sense 4 Roms which at the moment is a deal breaker for me because I need my camera and camcorder as well as mms.

Skyraider isn't sense 3, it's actually 2.1 with 3.0 features. Just for clarification.

Swyped From My MikRunny'd Superphone Using TapaTalk 2

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA

Fwiw I got mms working in sense 4 for virtuous primadonna...so whenever it gets released that's one less issue

PatimusXPrime

Apr 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
OnePlus 9 Pro
Fwiw I got mms working in sense 4 for virtuous primadonna...so whenever it gets released that's one less issue

Awesome man, looking forward to it. I like to change ROMS every few weeks... lol it keeps things interesting! I'll definitely be looking forward to that man. Somewhat off-topic but do you have any idea if you can install an OC Daemon on AOSP like CM9 or AOKP?

wr442

Oct 29, 2010
Coredriod is my favorite sense rom, but I would have to say Skyraider is a close second.

valorian13

Jun 30, 2011
I've been using Mikrunny for a few months now. I have no complaints about speed or battery life.

Newt is working on a Sense 4 ROM. I don't see any Sense 4 ROM being completed till HTC releases the source.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
Any work that a DEV does for the community is a favorite of mine.

all of nitsuj17's work I LOVE.
anything mik related- aka, NEWT, MIK, etc.
team BAMF,skyraider (ihtfp69) was my first "favorite" sense ROM, back on the Inc1.
JoelZ

There were many DEVs from the Eris days as well. good times.

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
Andybones stock was/is great... I loaded it up when my wife was using my phone until she could upgrade. All the flashable mods on a stock Rom was just what she needed.

Skyraider Zeus is solid. Anything nitsuj makes I highly recommend...and he always seems to have cool new stuff and is very active in the forums.

Sent from my Rezound

Tarpit_Carnivore

Apr 13, 2010

team BAMF,skyraider (ihtfp69) was my first "favorite" sense ROM, back on the Inc1.
JoelZ

I was happy to see some people from the Eris dev section move up to the Inc2. Maybe we all have an attraction to the little guys in Verizon's line up.

I've loaded Nit's M version of Sense and Skyraider. Both are pretty solid with everything working out of the box. I have both saved right now as nands if I feel like switching back. I personally find Nit's version a little more smoother than Skyraider but that might be do to kernel settings.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
I was happy to see some people from the Eris dev section move up to the Inc2. Maybe we all have an attraction to the little guys in Verizon's line up.

I've loaded Nit's M version of Sense and Skyraider. Both are pretty solid with everything working out of the box. I have both saved right now as nands if I feel like switching back. I personally find Nit's version a little more smoother than Skyraider but that might be do to kernel settings.

very true man, I love the inc2 community.
I'm currently selling my Rezound as it's in perfect condition and just sits on my desk.
I think I will be happier with the inc4g once that drops.

dreamkiller80

Dec 10, 2011
Virginia Beach
very true man, I love the inc2 community.
I'm currently selling my Rezound as it's in perfect condition and just sits on my desk.
I think I will be happier with the inc4g once that drops.

I would make you an offer on it but seeing as how my daughter was born 2 weeks ago and my fiance already gets on case for playing around on my inc2, she would probably neuter me in my sleep

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

JoelZ

Gingerbang Sense 5.01m.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA