Search This thread

brownjohn

Jun 21, 2012
how is that androified cruzerlite case? like is it hard or soft? if its soft do you think it will catch on tight jeans? My jeans aren't that tight but for some reason the soft rubber on my otter box case makes it impossible for me to pull my phone out without using both hands basically so I'm looking to avoid this issue. I saw one like that on amazon too so if its good I'll go for it.

thebz1

Dec 9, 2011
Finally!!!! Mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow! It was a Pebble Blue model ordered in store on the 9th at the early upgrade price :D

froggymike911

Nov 25, 2006
how is that androified cruzerlite case? like is it hard or soft? if its soft do you think it will catch on tight jeans? My jeans aren't that tight but for some reason the soft rubber on my otter box case makes it impossible for me to pull my phone out without using both hands basically so I'm looking to avoid this issue. I saw one like that on amazon too so if its good I'll go for it.

i THINK its a TPU case so its kinda like a stiff gel rubber... i personally didnt like them though because of the android robot design. I dont care to advertise my phone that much

Reactions: brownjohn

froggymike911

Nov 25, 2006
Tracking number was on my order status a while ago... just got an email that my phone is expected to arrive monday, as many people got earlier today. ATT, i think you need to fire whoever is running your supply chain and logistics division. Poorly run indeed.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

well thats bulls**t 6/8 white still no go I guess they over looked mine A-holes

completely

Jude Phailin

Jun 22, 2012
Mount Vernon
other then the design have you touched that type of case before? Do you know if it has a lot of friction? Thanks for the info,

I have one on my Wildfire and they don't my slipped out of my pocket easily. Though they don't seem slick to hold them so it isn't like I was afraid it was going to slide out of my hand. They are not the kind of rubber at all on the otterbox. :) I hope that helps :)

Reactions: brownjohn

rj_989

Mar 13, 2009
North Little Rock
My order finally shipped. No email since I first ordered. Said I should have got it 6/21.

White, 6/6 (morning), Premiere, Little Rock Arkansas (No LTE), Did not call about order or matching, shipping FedEx, picked up at 7:16PM from Ft. Worth Texas...what am I missing?

Are we still updating each other. I got off the thread a long time ago because my irritation was getting out of hand. Still upset, just not as much.

dallas.daines

Jun 20, 2012
Wouldn't expect anything less from the long horn state. don't mean to mess with texas. you're either with us or against us, heh heh heh heh.

are city names a thing in utah? my wife watches sister wives and half those kids are named after cities.

I wouldn't say city names are more common here than they are anywhere else. Also for the record, I've lived in Utah my whole life and have only seen polygamists maybe twice. They're always dressed like Amish people.

brownjohn

Jun 21, 2012
I have one on my Wildfire and they don't my slipped out of my pocket easily. Though they don't seem slick to hold them so it isn't like I was afraid it was going to slide out of my hand. They are not the kind of rubber at all on the otterbox. :) I hope that helps :)

thanks a lot everybody, I think I'm going to order a case now and hopefully the phone comes tomorrow (went into processing about 2 hours ago)

Cheezeman78

Jun 21, 2012
I just received an email with tracking that It will be here tomorrow at 3pm
Blue, Premier

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.