Xperia T - Bond Edition (Skyfall Theme)

Search This thread

muratturatci

Nov 2, 2012
Ankara
hello thank you for your support.
There is a corrupt file in "images" skyfall_two.jpg is corrupt. Please can you upload proper version.

And I have a question. I've downloaded xperia t bond.ftf file and extracted everything. I found original wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

But I can't find "video" directory and "images" directory. how can i extract them from original rom? thanks.

augie7107

Mar 18, 2009
Boston
Sony Xperia Pro-I
hello thank you for your support.
There is a corrupt file in "images" skyfall_two.jpg is corrupt. Please can you upload proper version.

And I have a question. I've downloaded xperia t bond.ftf file and extracted everything. I found original wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

But I can't find "video" directory and "images" directory. how can i extract them from original rom? thanks.

Video is most likely DRM protected. The images were posted somewhere in XDA.

muratturatci

Nov 2, 2012
Ankara

muratturatci

Nov 2, 2012
Ankara
use ext2explore-2.2.71

just download it and use it to navigate and extract files from the .ftf

I think I can't explain myself :(

I've downloaded "Xperia T_7.0.A.3.195_James Bond (O2 UK).ftf" file and extracted everything. I found original wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

But I can't find "video" directory(which contains skyfall trailer) and "images" directory(which contains skyfall images). How can i extract them from original rom? (or how can you find bond trailer and images in original rom).

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
I think I can't explain myself :(

I've downloaded "Xperia T_7.0.A.3.195_James Bond (O2 UK).ftf" file and extracted everything. I found original wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

But I can't find "video" directory(which contains skyfall trailer) and "images" directory(which contains skyfall images). How can i extract them from original rom? (or how can you find bond trailer and images in original rom).

no need to do that, just follow the link from the thread you linked to, Its all in that download, thats where i downloaded it from

muratturatci

Nov 2, 2012
Ankara
not for me, try redownloading it. I would re upload it, but i have deleted all this stuff now, but every file was fine when i downloaded it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33256470&postcount=1

I've downloaded two times from original posters upload from sendspace. - In "Images" directory "skyfall_two.jpg" file is corrupt. Because all of the other images resolution is 2560x1700 but "skyfall_two.jpg" has 2560x1192 reslution and the corruption is visible enough when you open image with a photo viewer.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator

I've downloaded two times from original posters upload from sendspace. - In "Images" directory "skyfall_two.jpg" file is corrupt. Because all of the other images resolution is 2560x1700 but "skyfall_two.jpg" has 2560x1192 reslution and the corruption is visible enough when you open image with a photo viewer.

just google it and download another picture of james bond, i really dont get your obsession with this picture...

Reactions: ruwsoft

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London

Sorry for the delay in replying.. the resolution of that picutre IS what you say it is.

Did it not occur that one image could infact be of a different resolution. If you find this unacceptable please do inform your view to the Bond/Sony creators.

And please dont post multiple posts just because you cant view ONE image. Give some time for people to respond and really wonder what the obsession is with this one picture.

If the file is corrupt for everyone, I am positive there would have been complaints all over this thread.

Give me time to check the link.

muratturatci

Nov 2, 2012
Ankara
Sorry for the delay in replying.. the resolution of that picutre IS what you say it is.

Did it not occur that one image could infact be of a different resolution. If you find this unacceptable please do inform your view to the Bond/Sony creators.

And please dont post multiple posts just because you cant view ONE image. Give some time for people to respond and really wonder what the obsession is with this one picture.

If the file is corrupt for everyone, I am positive there would have been complaints all over this thread.

Give me time to check the link.

Here you go i've uploaded. (image extracted from your upload)

GVpS0.jpg

There is a visible problem on the bottom of picture. The obsession about this picture up to me.

ruwsoft

Apr 13, 2012
London
Here you go i've uploaded. (image extracted from your upload)

There is a visible problem on the bottom of picture. The obsession about this picture up to me.

My sincere apologies for the hurt caused to you regarding your obsession...

So is that the problem you have with the picture. I only noticed it now.

Sorry mate, cant help you there as the source file is the same.

Good luck finding the 'un corrupted' file.

FYI, the trailer is present in the zip file Ive shared..so not sure of the fuss you made over that on the previous posts.

Torres77an

Jul 8, 2011
Burnaby BC
Simple instructions but but I'm having problems extracting the sky fall zip file in my root explorer Õops never mind I had to do it over the pc... yeah it's all working now thanks I have my Bond phone back though I think it's lying to me and telling me I'm using 3G but that's an hardware issue and this is just a LTE phone running LT30P firmware

Sent from my LT30a using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

darkerm

Skyfall

Here are the original images, wallpapers, ringtone/notification and theme file from the Bond Edition Xperia T.

Needs root to get the actual theme installed, but can have the ringtone & notification anywhere as usual ringtones and select.

Skyfall.apk needs to be copied to 'system/vendor/overlay/framework' folder and permissions changed and reboot!

Thanks to JJD809 who kindly provided the Bond content.

If preferred anyone with a mediafire account could add this content as sendspace link will not last forever.

Will this Theme work in my Xperia S?

jvaudrey

Dec 3, 2009
Hello All

Thanks for this, I had this but to get rooted and on JellyBean I had t go back to the generic version.

The only problem I have is that I cannot get the Skyfall theme to be recognised? can anyone point me in the right direction please?

TiMiN8R

Oct 4, 2006
Hello All

Thanks for this, I had this but to get rooted and on JellyBean I had t go back to the generic version.

The only problem I have is that I cannot get the Skyfall theme to be recognised? can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Sony changed the way the themes work on jelly bean so you can't use this one any more.

Download the new one here and put it in /system/app/ (not /vendor/overlay/framework like the old one) and set the permissions to rw-r--r-- (0644), then reboot.
Taken from the T-Mobile NL Skyfall ftf posted by crazymister.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts