Asphalt 8: Airborne

Search This thread

m3m1t0

Jul 15, 2011
I don't know why with this kind or games Sony don't think in a Xperia play 2?????

(sorry poor english, I'm a beaner LOL)
(but serious, i'm from México)

musikahan

Apr 1, 2013
Jeddah, KSA
I think this will be good. But the title is a bit disturbing. An airborne car racing game.. Yeah, i know its the jump or whatever you want to call it.. Just it doesnt suit it well.

enough with the title, i hope xplay could run this or get shield once released.

Sent from my R800i using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Guys, dont forget with the 3.4 kernel in its way it will support all android versions I think and with GB performance will be SPECTACULAR as the 3.4 Kerenl generally offeres much better battery & performance!
When DooMLorD finishes up on the Mogami bord then he will start with the zeusc bored (play) and it should be done by the end of summer hopefully (not sure...) and then we will have AMAZING PERFORMANCE! :D
Spread the hype!

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Reactions: leots and soninjr

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Guys, dont forget with the 3.4 kernel in its way it will support all android versions I think and with GB performance will be SPECTACULAR as the 3.4 Kerenl generally offeres much better battery & performance!
When DooMLorD finishes up on the Mogami bord then he will start with the zeusc bored (play) and it should be done by the end of summer hopefully (not sure...) and then we will have AMAZING PERFORMANCE! :D
Spread the hype!

Yes if the 3.4 kernel brings better performance and a 1.6 ghz overclock using a good gb rom (there's already plenty of those) and these new gameloft games might be able to run well. And if they don't optimize them game keyboard will come through for us. :D I'm going to keep my play for a bit longer if this kernel comes to the play :thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Spread the hype!

Sorry to dampen things but it will only be for JB much more work would be needed for ICS and support for GB is highly unlikely. There are many devs working on Mogami board devices at the moment, if we had as many for the PLAY working on it we would fly, but for 1 or 2 it maybe a lengthy process.

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Sorry to dampen things but it will only be for JB much more work would be needed for ICS and support for GB is highly unlikely. There are many devs working on Mogami board devices at the moment, if we had as many for the PLAY working on it we would fly, but for 1 or 2 it maybe a lengthy process.

I think doomlord mentioned in his doom v14 kernel thread that it will be for gb but if it's not then thats gonna suck for us :(

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Yes if the 3.4 kernel brings better performance and a 1.6 ghz overclock using a good gb rom (there's already plenty of those) and these new gameloft games might be able to run well. And if they don't optimize them game keyboard will come through for us. :D I'm going to keep my play for a bit longer if this kernel comes to the play :thumbup:

Yea, :D

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Well True, :/, But if its smooth on Jb Then, meh...

soninjr

Jun 9, 2013
Game looks amazing. Don't mean to be part pooper but I'd love to see and open world campaign mode like NFSU... not gonna happen.

Visa Declined

Sep 17, 2012
Oklahoma City
I bought it, but it won't even download right now because the servers are so hammered. Same thing happened to the Modern Combat games, so I won't bother trying again until tomorrow.

BensJammin

Feb 15, 2008
Bought this on my JXD. Looks and runs lovely but no controller support without mapper. Can't complain for 69p though :D

Sent from my 1.9ghz Xperia PLAY!!

yekasangredevago

Aug 10, 2012
Venado Tuerto
If Compatible! but:

Mod edit: No warez talk
It is unplayable (literally) runs very very slow, but you set the graphics on (very low) and then overclock to 1.6 ghz. :(
Gameloft is hopefully put batteries and optimize well this game (and all other new) and other companies (like EA) are games with better graphics than this and are excellent on Xperia Play ..

PS: I've seen complaining on google play, and also in other forums, a lot of people that has not worked well, or will run very slow on high-end devices (eg Htc One, Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Galaxy S3. . and others)
Too bad those gameloft I get increasingly worse with their little games, so I prefer to play emulators, rather than games android .. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

taalibj01

Aug 15, 2013
looks awsome

Sony stop being lazy XPlay 2 needed oh and with scratch resistive glass too :p you bastards the phones body is all scratched up:D

Korinn

Jul 9, 2012
You guys need to relax. As mentioned the game is fully optimized for our device even to the point that an XP controller comes up in the options parameter. Gameloft are most likely just working out the bugs and will release it to us when it's ready. Our devices are old now. We are lucky they are still producing for us!

Reactions: Pizza_user

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Spread the hype!

Spread the hype!

You guys need to relax. As mentioned the game is fully optimized for our device even to the point that an XP controller comes up in the options parameter. Gameloft are most likely just working out the bugs and will release it to us when it's ready. Our devices are old now. We are lucky they are still producing for us!