[LG G2] Homescreen CozyWall reloaded JX!

Love this theme?

• YES

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Jerome-X

Aug 19, 2007
Invaders must DIE!
Gentleman,

this is my personally reloaded version of the CozyWall Theme for LG G2 on Android 4.2.2
If you want to create your personal for example like mine homescreen use the tools which are provided in the LG G2 Themes and Apps Section or download them also from my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/04zfwzj368loosk/hVVWfTNB_B
I removed the lame weather and replaced the wallpaper. All icons are the same like in the freaky CozyWall Theme.
The theme is reduced from 40MB to 20MB :D

Installation and workaround:

Install this this as a normal APK in the Homescreen section. After installation pick this theme and apply. Return to screen, you will see the standard homescreen is set, apply the homescreen "Cozywall" again. Set and done.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU, OR THIS APP, CAUSE TO YOUR PHONE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Have fun! and give me a thanks
Cozywall_reloaded_JX!.jpg

NEW! GREEN VERSION - Size reduced to 18.4MB instead of 20MB see in my dropbox folder!!!
LGHome3_Theme_Cozywall_JX%21_Greendrop.jpg

Last edited:

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Gentleman,

this is my personally reloaded version of the CozyWall Theme for LG G2 on Android 4.2.2
If you want to create your personal for example like mine homescreen use the tools which are provided in the LG G2 Themes and Apps Section

Can you please explain how to create your personal and where to get the tools provided by LG Thanks

chaki-

Apr 3, 2012
Banana Paradise
Can you please explain how to create your personal and where to get the tools provided by LG Thanks

Actually you need just apk sign tool. But it isn't easy. You got to replace and resize if you must some icons etc.
Rename apk to zip and unpack it. Then mess with it. Zip it rename it to apk and sign it. That's the quick tutorial. For more use search mate :cowboy:

NWinfuse

Jul 20, 2011
Is there any chance you could alter this theme so that the wood dock behind the dock icons is removed, this would make this theme compatible with kit Kat as well. The theme does work on kit Kat as well but looks odd with the dock when using transparent bottom controls in kit Kat.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gentleman,

If you want to create your personal for example like mine homescreen use the tools which are provided in the LG G2 Themes and Apps Section or download them also from my dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/04zfwzj368loosk/hVVWfTNB_B
    I removed the lame weather and replaced the wallpaper. All icons are the same like in the freaky CozyWall Theme.
    The theme is reduced from 40MB to 20MB :D

Installation and workaround:

Install this this as a normal APK in the Homescreen section. After installation pick this theme and apply. Return to screen, you will see the standard homescreen is set, apply the homescreen "Cozywall" again. Set and done.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU, OR THIS APP, CAUSE TO YOUR PHONE. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Have fun! and give me a thanks
    Cozywall_reloaded_JX!.jpg

NEW! GREEN VERSION - Size reduced to 18.4MB instead of 20MB see in my dropbox folder!!!
    LGHome3_Theme_Cozywall_JX%21_Greendrop.jpg