[Q] low bluetooth volume

Search This thread

iontrap

Jul 17, 2010
I am running stock rooted rom. When paired with my car bluetooth, the call volume is extremely low. Is there an easy fix for this? Would a custom rom fix this?

iontrap

Jul 17, 2010
Getting my phone replaced next week due to bad charging port. Hopefully the new one will not have this problem.

ibleo02

Sep 22, 2008
Texas
Getting my phone replaced next week due to bad charging port. Hopefully the new one will not have this problem.

Did a new phone work? I have been having the same problem and nothing fixes it. I have tried different ROMs with no success. I thought stock would fix it but i still have the same problem. Its hit or miss. On the first call that i make from my car the audio is normally great. As soon as i hang up and make another call, the audio drops and i have to crank my stereo volume up to the max just to barely hear.

iontrap

Jul 17, 2010
Did a new phone work? I have been having the same problem and nothing fixes it. I have tried different ROMs with no success. I thought stock would fix it but i still have the same problem. Its hit or miss. On the first call that i make from my car the audio is normally great. As soon as i hang up and make another call, the audio drops and i have to crank my stereo volume up to the max just to barely hear.

No change with the new phone. Next step is to try a 4.4.2 rom.

ibleo02

Sep 22, 2008
Texas
Yeah I tried the official CM 11.0 with the same problems

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Free mobile app

iontrap

Jul 17, 2010
I was able to increase my Bluetooth volume to more than acceptable level, very pleased with this mod.

Top Liked Posts