[BUG]Screen problem

Search This thread

gianrock

Jan 6, 2014
Guayaquil
It seems to be a pretty random bug. I'm on MF2 and AFAIK you can't fix this

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

I found a temporary solution since long time, My device is I8160L and i have a kernel that remove this issue in 90%. Example: 1 or 2 times in day, until 0 times with luck :) .
This kernel is only to jellybean 4.1 and i dont know if its help to others divices.

And i dont like stocks roms :(. I like cm or others custom rom higher 4.1. I´m wearing cm11.

I'll upload that kernel after, becuase I am working.

Sorry by my English.

Reactions: jtanhw

gianrock

Jan 6, 2014
Guayaquil
I found a temporary solution since long time, My device is I8160L and i have a kernel that remove this issue in 90%. Example: 1 or 2 times in day, until 0 times with luck :) .
This kernel is only to jellybean 4.1 and i dont know if its help to others divices.

And i dont like stocks roms :(. I like cm or others custom rom higher 4.1. I´m wearing cm11.

Sorry by my English.

This is the kernel. It was modified by people from a spanish blog.

Attachments

• D_kernelv36_for_i8160.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 26
Reactions: jtanhw

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It seems to be a pretty random bug. I'm on MF2 and AFAIK you can't fix this

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Sorry by my English.

Sorry by my English.

This is the kernel. It was modified by people from a spanish blog.