[THEME][v1.1] Flat Blue&Grey [SD SkyDragon Sense5.5][4.4.2]

Search This thread

gorle

Nov 1, 2011
Milan
luigigorlero.com
Flat Blue&Grey Theme for Skydragon SD Rom

I was tired of those big and bulky Sense5.5 icons for the hEQS and APM, so I created and searched for some good flat icons, packed them into a zip and installed them. We can call this a BETA stage because my target is creating a whole flat theme for Sense 5.5. So, enjoy this early stage of the Theme, share suggestions and tips if you have any :eek:

Some screens here:

Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-14-02_zpsd0774d1a.png
Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-19-24_zpsb1bbecf1.png
Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-14-21_zpsa5fe8d8c.png

Compatibility and Disclaimer:
The theme is intended to work on Skydragon Rom. It might work on others Sense5.5 KITKAT (IMPORTANT!!) Roms with APM and hEQS installed. Please, make a backup of your Rom through recovery, and the install my theme.
Needless to say, I tried this on my own and everything worked well, so don't point your finger at me if your
phone stops working, if you get fired or if your dog starves to death

Installation Instructions:
0- MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!
1- Copy the zip file to your phone storage and flash it in recovery as a normal zip.
2- Erase cache and Dalvik Cache before rebooting or your phone might stuck at the bootanimation screen

Downloads:
HTC.One.Flat.Blue.And.Grey.Theme_V1.1.zip

Old:
HTC.One.Flat.Blue.And.Grey.Theme_V1.0.zip

P.S. The font I used in the Screenshots is called Josefin Slab :)
Wallpapers are attached below

Changelog:
V1.1:
APM and hEQS untouched, added Battery, WiFi, Signal, Alarm, Silent and Vibrate Modes and other small things

Last but not least:
I have created this theme for my own joy, and thought it would have been nice to share it with the community.
Most of the icons it contains are not created by me, so feel free to take any file from the zip and use it in your
themes/mods. Credits are always appreciated, anyway.

Attachments

• wall_4.jpg
    wall_4.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 269
  • Wallpaper1.jpg
    Wallpaper1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

jujak82

May 28, 2012
Great theme, would be nice to make the status bar icons also(signal, battery etc)

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jujak82

May 28, 2012
Looks gggrrreeeat, love it keep it comming.
The percentage text of battery and clock would be nice to be themed also.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flat Blue&Grey Theme for Skydragon SD Rom

I was tired of those big and bulky Sense5.5 icons for the hEQS and APM, so I created and searched for some good flat icons, packed them into a zip and installed them. We can call this a BETA stage because my target is creating a whole flat theme for Sense 5.5. So, enjoy this early stage of the Theme, share suggestions and tips if you have any :eek:

Some screens here:

Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-14-02_zpsd0774d1a.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-19-24_zpsb1bbecf1.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-14-21_zpsa5fe8d8c.png

Compatibility and Disclaimer:
    The theme is intended to work on Skydragon Rom. It might work on others Sense5.5 KITKAT (IMPORTANT!!) Roms with APM and hEQS installed. Please, make a backup of your Rom through recovery, and the install my theme.
    Needless to say, I tried this on my own and everything worked well, so don't point your finger at me if your
    phone stops working, if you get fired or if your dog starves to death

Installation Instructions:
    0- MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!!
    1- Copy the zip file to your phone storage and flash it in recovery as a normal zip.
    2- Erase cache and Dalvik Cache before rebooting or your phone might stuck at the bootanimation screen

Downloads:
    HTC.One.Flat.Blue.And.Grey.Theme_V1.1.zip

Old:
    HTC.One.Flat.Blue.And.Grey.Theme_V1.0.zip

P.S. The font I used in the Screenshots is called Josefin Slab :)
    Wallpapers are attached below

Changelog:
    V1.1:
    APM and hEQS untouched, added Battery, WiFi, Signal, Alarm, Silent and Vibrate Modes and other small things

Last but not least:
    I have created this theme for my own joy, and thought it would have been nice to share it with the community.
    Most of the icons it contains are not created by me, so feel free to take any file from the zip and use it in your
    themes/mods. Credits are always appreciated, anyway.
    Looks great mate! thanks for sharing

Thank you! Updated V1.1 with Battery, Wifi, Signal, Alarm, Silent and Vibrate Modes and Beats Audio Icons.
    If anyone wants to try this theme on different Roms (not only on Skydragon), please contact me via PM. Remember to backup before flashing :)