LG G2 Kit Kat bugs and observations

Search This thread

Gus Hayabusa

Nov 5, 2011
I'm starting this thread in order to state bugs that we have detected (with kit kat)on our favorite device and possible solutions if any
and other observations or things that we dislike and possible solutions to those also.

I noticed only about 2-3 minor bugs but with my weak memory I can only recall one and the most annoying at this time.

Volume issue after receiving a call while listening to something within a 3rd party app.

I was listening to music on the "tune in radio" app when I received a call and then the volume of the music after the call would not change at all even if the phone was muted and then back to full volume.
It remained on a very low level and only changed after completely closing the app and relaunching it.
I thought it was a one time deal.

Just before posting this thread I was watching a Real Racing 3 replay of a race I had just finished.
Same deal. After receiving a call, and returning to the replay, volume was low and wouldnt change no matter what I tried.
Had to close the app completely and relaunch it for it to work again.

It appears that some bug affects the volume setting in most cases when watching a vid or listening to something within an app.
Notice that this doesnt affect stock apps like music player, video player, or even browser.
Until now, it has only appeared on 3rd party apps for me.
(Went back and tried it again calling from my land line to my G2 and happened again so bug remains).

I hope someone at LG will realize this thing soon because it's annoying.

Just for the record, I have an international ver. G2 stock 4.4.2 and restarting the phone did nothing.