[Q] Probable Dumb Question - How to tell if 9500, 9505, etc

Search This thread

mountainbiker

Feb 16, 2009
I have an S4 that I purchased almost as soon as they came out last year. I have rooted it using QBKing77's method, but the wifi tether method I found on XDA of replacing the services.jar and services.odex seems to cause a huge number of issues. Lot's of what were normally stable apps crashing. I would like to install a custom rom with all of these features, but, quite frankly, am unable to determine which version I have. It is not in the "About" page, nor is it on the sticker behind the battery. Any help is appreciated. And in the process, a recommendation for a highly stable ROM with those two features would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I did search, but came up empty handed. If I missed an obvious location, please direct me to it. Again, all help appreciated.

Scott

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
I have an S4 that I purchased almost as soon as they came out last year. I have rooted it using QBKing77's method, but the wifi tether method I found on XDA of replacing the services.jar and services.odex seems to cause a huge number of issues. Lot's of what were normally stable apps crashing. I would like to install a custom rom with all of these features, but, quite frankly, am unable to determine which version I have. It is not in the "About" page, nor is it on the sticker behind the battery. Any help is appreciated. And in the process, a recommendation for a highly stable ROM with those two features would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and I did search, but came up empty handed. If I missed an obvious location, please direct me to it. Again, all help appreciated.

Scott

Since your phone is rooted ,Download phone info in playstore by nguyen :)