[Q] How to run full Web Pages On Surface

Search This thread

chaves

Mar 3, 2006
I try to see www.bet365.com and others in IE desktop Mode or Metro mode and he always open the mobile version of the web pages.

I would like to see the full web pages like happens in Facebook. Any setting for desable the mobile version detection?

Thanks

I try to see www.bet365.com and others in IE desktop Mode or Metro mode and he always open the mobile version of the web pages.

I would like to see the full web pages like happens in Facebook. Any setting for desable the mobile version detection?

Thanks

Very strange that bet365 is treating IE10 as a mobile device, but maybe it's redirecting to mobile based on the ARM CPU.

There is a fix. Open the page in desktop IE10, open F12 Developer Tools, then from the 'Tools' menu select 'Change user agent string' and 'Internet Explorer 9'.

Last edited:

chaves

Mar 3, 2006
Very strange that bet365 is treating IE10 as a mobile device, but maybe it's redirecting to mobile based on the ARM CPU.

There is a fix. Open the page in desktop IE10, open F12 Developer Tools, then from the 'Tools' menu select 'Change user agent string' and 'Internet Explorer 9'.

Thank you for the answer!

I made that, and it works, but... there´s always a "but" :)

Changing the user agent, scroll with fingers stops working, it´s only possible using the trackpad! Same if i choose other user agent like chrome or firefox.

If you know other work around, please let me know!

Thanks again!