[Q]

Search This thread

Master King

Mar 20, 2013
mashhad
Hi

begining statues of my phone:

my phone is one xl(evita) and relock , s-on then read more!
i did change cid of HTC__J15 to CW___001 and then s-on and relock the bootloader but now i can't unlock retry...!!

the old carrier was GCC but then relock is at&t !
please help me...

tnx

Reactions: sfmking

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Why did you change it to the at&t CID? The at&t CID is blocked by htcdev. You need to go through the hassle of getting SuperCID so you can unlock your bootloader now. Plus, there's no advantage to having the at&t CID because you can't install any firmware from the standard Evita onto your middle eastern variant. This is a great example of why you shouldn't do anything when you don't know what you're doing. All of the information I've just given you is readily available in our forum hag you done some research. Anyway, what are your bootloader details?

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: Master King

Master King

Mar 20, 2013
mashhad
Why did you change it to the at&t CID? The at&t CID is blocked by htcdev. You need to go through the hassle of getting SuperCID so you can unlock your bootloader now. Plus, there's no advantage to having the at&t CID because you can't install any firmware from the standard Evita onto your middle eastern variant. This is a great example of why you shouldn't do anything when you don't know what you're doing. All of the information I've just given you is readily available in our forum hag you done some research. Anyway, what are your bootloader details?

Sent from my Evita

(bootloader) version-baseband: 3.12.38.00.24
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.01.401.03
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: HT2CTW303033
(bootloader) imei: 35437005019****
(bootloader) product: evita_utl
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8960
(bootloader) modelid: PJ8350000
(bootloader) cidnum: CWS__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3964mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-b27b8968
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

my firmware version is 3.12 and i can't super cid with XPwn xploit and then unlock !!:(

What can I do to get My phone unlocking?:confused:

tnx

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
You can't do anything. You've gotten the phone to a point where it's impossible for you to unlock it now. You can't change the CID again because you're s-on. You can't use the usual way to get SuperCID because you don't have the 3.18 version installed. Why in the world did you do what you did?

Sent from my Evita

DESERT.TECH

May 30, 2012
You can't do anything. You've gotten the phone to a point where it's impossible for you to unlock it now. You can't change the CID again because you're s-on. You can't use the usual way to get SuperCID because you don't have the 3.18 version installed. Why in the world did you do what you did?

Sent from my Evita

Would having his device j tagged help him. I think its pretty cheap to get done now , idk about in the middle east tho lol

Senseless Power Unlocked

Master King

Mar 20, 2013
mashhad

Sent from my Evita
yes , i know...
if i do super cid with XPwn xploit , My phone is bricked?

Reactions: sfmking

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
Would having his device j tagged help him. I think its pretty cheap to get done now , idk about in the middle east tho lol

Senseless Power Unlocked

The problem is I doubt they have the correct stuff for the middle eastern variant.

yes , i know...

Maybe. But I think it just won't work. You can take the risk and try but if it was me I wouldn't.

Sent from my Evita

Reactions: DESERT.TECH

Master King

Mar 20, 2013
mashhad
The problem is I doubt they have the correct stuff for the middle eastern variant.

Maybe. But I think it just won't work. You can take the risk and try but if it was me I wouldn't.

Sent from my Evita

ok

now can i install RUU from at&t brand for upgrade frimware & then super cid?

As an example:
RUU_EVITA_UL_JB_45_S_Cingular_US_3.18.502.6_Radio_ 0.24p.32.09.06_10.130.32.34_release_signed.exe

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Well first I'd edit out the imei from the post about your bootloader settings..

Like timmaaa said, you're at a point where you have very little options. You could try XPwn or RUU but it's a huge risk. See, this is why you read...so you don't do things like this...

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

begining statues of my phone:

my phone is one xl(evita) and relock , s-on then read more!
    i did change cid of HTC__J15 to CW___001 and then s-on and relock the bootloader but now i can't unlock retry...!!

the old carrier was GCC but then relock is at&t !
    please help me...

tnx

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita

Sent from my Evita

Senseless Power Unlocked

Sent from my Evita
    yes , i know...