[MOD][Manta][5.1.1] *08.02.2016* Translucent Lockscreen/Nav- and Statusbar [LMY49G]

Search This thread

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
[MOD][Manta][5.1.1] *31.05.2020* Translucent Lockscreen/Nav- and Statusbar [LMY49J]

These MOD is for newest Factory Image based on Lollipop 5.1.1(LMY49J).

So guys, as anybody knows, google disabled the translucent status- navbar and lockscreen. They say the performance from GEL would be poor. But there is a fix for stock android factory images. Flashable Factory Images are here, for those who still waiting for the update.;)

How to install:

• download the attached zip file
  • copy it on your internal storage
  • reboot into a Custom Recovery
  • install zip
  • reboot
and enjoy it:D

Download

• they are attached;)

Hit Thanks if you like it.

Attachments

• TransDecor_Mod_Android-5.1.1_LMY49J_-manta.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 45
  • Non_TransDecor_Mod_Android-5.1.1_LMY49J_-manta.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tylerdurden83

May 28, 2011
What changed from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3? The xposed module enable translucent decor doesnt work under 4.4.3, but seeing the code i can't immediately notice why:

Code:
public class EnableTranslucentDecor
  implements IXposedHookZygoteInit
{
  public void initZygote(IXposedHookZygoteInit.StartupParam paramStartupParam)
    throws Throwable
  {
    XResources.setSystemWideReplacement("android", "bool", "config_enableTranslucentDecor", Boolean.valueOf(true));
  }
}

Calleja

Aug 3, 2011
Mexico City
YES!!! Thank you SO MUCH, this is the only thing I've found that lets me have a transparent statusbar even with Nova Launcher, no lag whatsoever like someone else commented previously. Recommended 100%.

mabast

Apr 20, 2012
I've been having trouble with apktool decompiling 5.0 framework-res.apk... Did someone manage to make the modification for lollipop?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Free mobile app

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
Not sure if it works. The MOD was only for 5.0.1. You can try it but no promises that it works. Make a backup first to be sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD][Manta][5.1.1] *31.05.2020* Translucent Lockscreen/Nav- and Statusbar [LMY49J]

These MOD is for newest Factory Image based on Lollipop 5.1.1(LMY49J).

So guys, as anybody knows, google disabled the translucent status- navbar and lockscreen. They say the performance from GEL would be poor. But there is a fix for stock android factory images. Flashable Factory Images are here, for those who still waiting for the update.;)

How to install:

• download the attached zip file
    • copy it on your internal storage
    • reboot into a Custom Recovery
    • install zip
    • reboot
    and enjoy it:D

Download

• they are attached;)

Hit Thanks if you like it.
    So guys, TransDecor MOD for newest Android 5.0.1 is alive. Happy Flashing.:D
    So guys, with newest APK Tool i was able to decompile the "framework-res.apk" from 5.1 and changed the stuff. Seems to work without any FC for me now. Download in OP.:good:

Happy Flashing:eek:
    MOD Update to 4.4.4 image "KTU84P".
    New version of 5.1.1[LMY48X] is ready. Happy Flashing.
    smile.gif