1000 rs for making D dual sim wrk on grand

Search This thread

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
Okay that was a weird claim mahn...u think its funny ..but it's hell not...if there was a way , or possibility till today..developers wud have..and there might they still be trying to fix it...!
But money isn't something u can just post and expect them to work under u just for 10 Eu. :/..so stop this thing and better motivate devs so they do by themselves..
I know many want that dual sim feature..but still!...save ur appetite and Generosity!
Sorry if rude.

developers are like gods :p

Last edited:

bhsiddharth

Mar 26, 2013
I don't think that any developer will give the Dual SIM functionality just for 1000 bucks in CM11/Carbon.

If they have time, they will work on it and will give it FOR FREE. You can always donate the developer for his efforts and it obviously encourages them.

Hit thanks if you liked my post. :)

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
OK 10000

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app

God... people like pawitp, k2wl, xenon92 do not do their devving for money. They do it out of hobby, but they might not want to refuse if you want to give your donation. So the relationship between user and devloper is not similar to a consumer and a producer (where consumer pay money to get the producer's goods or services). There is no slave and master like how normal economy does, in here everybody contributes, everybody is equal.

Instead of paying the devs it's actually better to learn how to devvs and help them. Skill > money

Relax People:

I've probably been around in xda longer than most of people in this forum. This is not innapropriate and has been done many times in the past. People would post "BOUNTIES" in order to get several things to work on a device. In instances it would pool to a decent sum. If the forum rules have changed or not, i dunno, but there is no reason to get upset about this subject. Heck, you get Dual SIM to work. I'll chip in too. I've donated in the past, wheather it be cash, soda, or beer.

- Paul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK 10000

God... people like pawitp, k2wl, xenon92 do not do their devving for money. They do it out of hobby, but they might not want to refuse if you want to give your donation. So the relationship between user and devloper is not similar to a consumer and a producer (where consumer pay money to get the producer's goods or services). There is no slave and master like how normal economy does, in here everybody contributes, everybody is equal.

Instead of paying the devs it's actually better to learn how to devvs and help them. Skill > money
    OK 10000

You are totally mad right now.... go take some rest

Sent from Unofficial CM11 Galaxy Grand 4.4.2 - k2wl's kernel v0.7.1 overclocked at 1.4ghz