[MODs] EVITA BASED ROM SYSTEM MODS

Search This thread

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
I decompiled SystemUI with apktool and was able to recompile with no issues. You might want to try that trick I told you about earlier in the thread. The battery isnt gonna work for me. :mad: Im using Bored's RezRom and it has the 1-100% battery.

ha ha yeah i am using boreds rom now too...i may make one for 0-100 if i get time

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
Hey racin would you be able to make that battery for cleanrom 4.3 if its not to much trouble?

Sent from my ICS Rezound

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
Hey racin would you be able to make that battery for cleanrom 4.3 if its not to much trouble?

Sent from my ICS Rezound

possibly. I need to add more images. right now there are only 20 and i need 200...so it may be a while..

looks like gadget! who did the battery originally has made a 0-100 set. ill be posting shortly. FIND HIM AND THANK HIM IF YOU USE THE BATTERY.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Grey Keyboard - DOWNLOAD

Screenshot_2012-04-23-10-17-49.png
    Some mods for any Sense 4.0 based ROM

These will be separate flashable zips. Chose the mods you want and flash each one in recovery. Oh and if my wallpaper offends you, get over it.
    Aloha Warrior,

Red glow 4G and WIFI soon?

Mahalo Bro

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

ha ha yeah man i can throw something together.....

POSTED RED GLOW BRO
    Racin, can I get that wallpaper my wife wants it lol

well i drink monster like water and i happen to like a nice whale tail so that wallpaper was like a dream for me ...lol

just google image monster energy girls....theres like 500 to choose from
    OMG POST it already. LOL

heres gadget!'s red version. i will change to green later. again all credit to him

DOWNLOAD - NOT FLASHABLE