[ROM-AOSP][Official] CM11 Nightlies

Search This thread

deviousmrtaco

Official Nightlies
http://droid.cs.fau.de/cm-11.0/official/

Gapps
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps From Cyanogenmod, pick the CM 11 package
Or try these day 0 packages.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942c

What Works:
- Audio
- Wifi
- 3G, 4G and Phone Calls
- MMS/Text Messaging
- Camera and HD video recording
- Internal storage
- GPS
- Bluetooth
- Wifi Tether
- SD cards
- ART
- HDMI

Custom Kernel for overclocking and such by Dtrail, Now a dedicated Targa kernel
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618143

Note I was not the developer of this, please thank Dhacker, Stargo and Hashcode, along with all other devs who work on Cyanogenmod and on our OMAP 4 Moto devices.

Last edited:

jrk190

Sep 4, 2012
McLeansville
I'm testing it right now in Slot 2, gonna see what's broken so we can get a list going, and then we can work with the source, hopefully.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

4G works. Wifi Works. Camera Works. That's all I can really test right now, since I'm at school. I have yet to test Bluetooth, rotation, prox sensor, 3g, etc.

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
1. No wifi tether
2. No 3g
3. Pictures in recent (hold home key) are distorted.
I'll post what else I come across.

Reactions: gorm

jrk190

Sep 4, 2012
McLeansville
I've come across all of the same issues. Minor screen issues with distortion... Other than that, it's pretty much a daily driver. I think I'll remove Carbon ROM and replace it with CM11 in slot one. It's going to be a daily driver for me. GPS seems stable.

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
Yall lucky you don't need wifi tether lol. I don't have home Internet and I depend on my phones tether

deviousmrtaco

Are you guys geting the weird random screen glitches?

Yeah, that's one of the bugs. It's not that bad though. It's only occasionally.

Yeah been getting those its a problem with OMAP phones as TI has not updated the GPU drivers or kernel for our phones so were stuck with a 3.0 kernel (which is eol now) and old depreciated drivers which wont be updated either but I have faith in the devs that they will be able to overcome these problems

Reactions: braum

gorm

Jun 6, 2009
Morganton, NC
Yeah been getting those its a problem with OMAP phones as TI has not updated the GPU drivers or kernel for our phones so were stuck with a 3.0 kernel (which is eol now) and old depreciated drivers which wont be updated either but I have faith in the devs that they will be able to overcome these problems

Same issue the galaxy nexus is experiencing with 4.4 :banghead:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

qqzwc

Jul 19, 2012
Hebei Province
I've tried it , it seems that there are no serious issues and can be daily used! The same issue as nexus s---su permission denied,and we should flash a supersu-1.75.zip to avoid this. Thanks Dhacker29 for his hard work!

Sent from my XT875 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
If anybody finds a way to get wifi tether to work, let me know. I'm eager to run this as my daily driver but I need wifi tether lol

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
If anybody finds a way to get wifi tether to work, let me know. I'm eager to run this as my daily driver but I need wifi tether lol

What's your tether do or not do? Mine appears to be working at least doesn't FC or anything but I don't have anything to try and see it from or attach to it yet.

Sent from my Bionic

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Also Bluetooth is working fine and all phone functions so far and A2DP works too.

Sent from my Bionic

PureLife90

Sep 5, 2012
What's your tether do or not do? Mine appears to be working at least doesn't FC or anything but I don't have anything to try and see it from or attach to it yet.

Sent from my Bionic

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Also Bluetooth is working fine and all phone functions so far and A2DP works too.

Sent from my Bionic

Won't allow any devices to connect to it. My wifi tether turns on just fine. When I try to connect with my pc or PS it fails to connrct

gorm

Jun 6, 2009
Morganton, NC
Holy crap Batman. I can't believe how well this ROM is performing. Got to hand it to Dhacker, for a first build this is just amazing :thumbup:

Here's what I've tested so far:
WiFi connected after first boot.

GPS works as expected.

Syncing Google accounts took a bit longer but work.

SMS/MMS work but after the first boot was getting a weird message that "APN was not configured" or something to that effect. After another reboot MMS worked :thumbup:

WiFi tether does not work, phone looks as it is working as a hotspot but devices can not connect.

Can not test 3g at the moment.

Have only seen the screen artifacting once or twice. Definitely not an issue in my book :)

Benchmarks for what they are worth are on par with CM 10.1.3

I must admit I was one of the Na Sayers about 4.4 coming to our bionics but I must say Dhacker has made me eat my words:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Truly impressed.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

Last edited:

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
For me the screen artifacts were only with rotation on but I haven't seen it since I locked rotation and that's how I prefer it anyway.

Sent from my Bionic

Top Liked Posts