[Q] S duos bricked Bcuz of Swapper 2

Search This thread

shankarsj

Apr 5, 2014
warangal, Telangana
If you are able go to recovery mode..

by pressing volup+voldwn+home+power buttons..
U can wipe data/factory reset and cache .If it does'nt work u have reflash the stock firmware using odin and drivers and firmware file ..you need to have a pc ..u can make it out by simple steps

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Huh????

Btw i have given my phone to samsung and they are still repairing it and i will get it in 2 days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry, thought I had post quoted the other guy who suggested you do all the stuff you've already done and described so far. Samsung shouldn't have any issues getting it running. I'm certain they're familiar with getting these issues fixed up, or they'll throw another motherboard in there. Either way, you'll be back to enjoying it in no time. Though, heads up, it's generally frowned upon to go for warranty issues when it's something you directly caused due to software modifications. Ethical concerns and all that.

Reactions: Thy Boss

Thy Boss

Sorry, thought I had post quoted the other guy who suggested you do all the stuff you've already done and described so far. Samsung shouldn't have any issues getting it running. I'm certain they're familiar with getting these issues fixed up, or they'll throw another motherboard in there. Either way, you'll be back to enjoying it in no time. Though, heads up, it's generally frowned upon to go for warranty issues when it's something you directly caused due to software modifications. Ethical concerns and all that.

Well wrranty was dead.....

If they cant fix it then goodbye s duos......

So wish me luck brotha!!!

Well can u add me u seem to be a nice guy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you happen to read the thread...?
    Huh????

Btw i have given my phone to samsung and they are still repairing it and i will get it in 2 days!