[Q] Unlock button load delay

Search This thread

okhudeira

Dec 21, 2010
I received my DVP Friday 17th Dec. After a few days of usage, I noticed that when I press the unlock button on the top right of the phone, there is about 1-2 second delay until the screen lights up and I can swipe the wallpaper overlay to unlock the phone.

I tried factory reset but nothing changed. Has anyone experienced this issue and found a solution? I compared the speed of my unlock with another DVP and the delay is noticeable.

Edit: At times, it takes 3-4 seconds to load, however, that usually happens 2/10 times.

Last edited:

SHAUN231

Apr 14, 2010
I received my DVP Friday 17th Dec. After a few days of usage, I noticed that when I press the unlock button on the top right of the phone, there is about 1-2 second delay until the screen lights up and I can swipe the wallpaper overlay to unlock the phone.

I tried factory reset but nothing changed. Has anyone experienced this issue and found a solution? I compared the speed of my unlock with another DVP and the delay is noticeable.

just wondering how do you factory reset the dvp.

ft55555

Dec 3, 2010

Edit: At times, it takes 3-4 seconds to load, however, that usually happens 2/10 times.

I have an HTC Surround, and it always takes a second before the screen is completely lit up.

okhudeira

Dec 21, 2010
But I compared this with another DVP; there is a definite delay, even the owner of the other DVP noticed it.

okhudeira

Dec 21, 2010
Yeah, its really frustrating. This only happens when I click the unlock button. Sliding the keyboard is instant but it seems that 4-5 second delays are becoming more and more common for my phone.