[ROM]D95920h T-Moblie Only D-FUSE Stock rooted KK

Search This thread

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
I'm confused "no no no". I won't lose twrp or " no no no" if I flash this ROM I will brick

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Little less vague

Freedom flex in those recoveries do not support 4.4

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
OK yeah I was just talking with playful about it. Can we not just take out the recovery.IMG and replace with twrp and flash. And why does your ROM screw with recovery ? I've never had a ROM that caused me to lose recovery. That's kind of the point in a recovery (something flashes bad then you can restore).

Reactions: bbobarino

PlayfulGod

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 28, 2010
Dalton
OK yeah I was just talking with playful about it. Can we not just take out the recovery.IMG and replace with twrp and flash. And why does your ROM screw with recovery ? I've never had a ROM that caused me to lose recovery. That's kind of the point in a recovery (something flashes bad then you can restore).

his rom is a full blow flashable verision of the kk kdz. it basically flashes everything.

Even if the kk recovery was taken and cwm/twrp left in place they wouldnt boot and would throw a boot security error and then you would have to boot back to the OS and flash the stock kk recovery back anyway. ;)

A solution is in the works with no eta as of yet. ;)

Reactions: bbobarino

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Oh OK. Yeah I was noticing what all was in it a min ago when I was looking thru the Zip. Saw how it was compiled

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Oh OK. Yeah I was noticing what all was in it a min ago when I was looking thru the Zip. Saw how it was compiled

I broke down the kdz and packed it manually because we couldn't root. I pulled the kdz from flash tool after it downloaded right off my c drive. That was we could have root

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
OK Kool. I'm gonna hang tight on 4.2. Till we get a custom recovery for it.

ptfdmedic

Aug 23, 2006
OKay..So I screwed up and copied over a corrupt copy of the root zip after flashing the rom. I've rebooted and everything went fine except no root. Been trying to push root via ioroot v25 but it appears that I can't get into stock recovery. Anyone else able to get into stock recovery?

bikiapo

Apr 19, 2007
Hi can I use it to my d955 g flex

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
OKay..So I screwed up and copied over a corrupt copy of the root zip after flashing the rom. I've rebooted and everything went fine except no root. Been trying to push root via ioroot v25 but it appears that I can't get into stock recovery. Anyone else able to get into stock recovery?

You'll have to downgrade back to jb. You can't root from kk. I have someone testing a per rooted rom now

Last edited:
Reactions: Bowmanspeer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has of right now this is only D959 T Mobile if you are not on T Mobile I will not help you for flashing this. I am working on getting files I need for your phone! Thank you!

Please don't PM me if you have an issue post in the thread. Thank You!:good:​

I am not responsible if you jack your phone up! This process could be very hard for you if you took the KitKat update,because you'll have to downgrade to 4.2.2

Coming from Jellybean

You need to to have Freedom Flex with cwm or twrp. I used twrp. (Big Thanks to Playfulgod and for the file host)

Download the DFUSE Stock KK rooted zip

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFwP3WryzRaR3K0h76RuAWB_Oxm7Q

Put DFUSE_Stock_rooted_KK.zip root of your interal storage

Reboot into recovery easiest way is probably the freedom flex app

wipe everything,but your interal storage maybe backup your interal storage somewhere
    sorry I am not gonna tell you how to wipe. I hope you know by now. My son is 6 and knows how to wipe!:eek:

DO NOT WIPRE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE​

Flash DFUSE_Stock_kk.zip.Then wipe dalvik cache

This may take some time don't worry

Now reboot and enjoy

This is Stock KitKat for D959 you will be rooted but loss twrp or cwm.Coming from KitKat 2nd post​

Some screen shots

Credit for how to make the kdz a zip: somboons
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666967

Thanks for testing
    mr pnut
    kintwofan
    sweets55
    Thread Closed at OP's request until a proper recovery is obtained
    :( I flashed this to my ATT D950 through TWRP without realizing this one is for T-Mobile. Right now, I can't flash back. and the modem is different. So I don't receive the signals.

he3u2eve.jpg

The next someone post something stupid about the recovery or they flashed this on a phone that doesn't belong on their phone or doesn't read the op. I'm pulling this and will close the thread for good and keep my stuff to myself. Come on ppl. I have brought my phone back to life 2 times in one night well within 24 hours testing recovery for y'all. The ppl that a working on stuff for y'all on this phone we got this. Stop being stupid. 2 nights ago my phone was so f+×ked y'all would of been crying. Please read everything and let us do our work and don't think that my personal life doesn't come first. Be patient and chill out or brick your phone and figure it out yourself, but I'm telling you this nothing can bring bricked *****(female dog)!

OMG lol

all I got to say is learn2read!!!!!!!

We dont put the big bold red cautions/warnings in our OP's for no reason. ;)