...thanks for the help :(
OK. I know what problem is with finding the reply to my question...
Success! I regained the system.
Unfortunately I don't know how I did it, therefore I will describe my manner step by step:
1. I uninstalled LG drivers
2. I installed them again, but not connect the phone so that it didn't detect him under the normal procedure.
3. I slowed down 8 GB on the system disk
4. I charged a phone for the 100%
4. I closed unnecessary programs, I turned off the Firewall and the Anti-virus
5. I started LG Mobile Support Tool
6. I took out the SD Card and SIM out of the phone, and I turn on under the download mode (we are pressing the button on Volumeup and volumedown and we are putting the cable usb earlier connected to the computer)
7. LG the Support Tool detected phone and suggested the upgrade. Unfortunately he reported not loading up the battery. I started emergency recovering system, and the same mistake. Through 10-15 next minutes I tried both methods. The Support Tool demonstrated either the lack of loading the battery up, or announcement finished >>, or screen of download but without the progress indicator and with the close button (during download is cancel).
After this time suddenly he started correctly downloading the system!
ATTENTION! After downloading system, the program is unpacking it and on the 30% for a few minutes the progress indicator is stopping changing in order then to jump into the 70%. Next the system is staying upload to the phone. At the 95% the phone turn on in normal mode and stopped on the LG logo. In approach to the 100% of the transfer operation of the system the Support Tool suspended itself for a few minutes. Next an announcement of the copy appeared on the disk, which in no way it is possible to lock up. The phone wasn't detected fully by the system (driver MTP), so after 10-15 minutes I separated phone and connected again. Repeated attempts to install the missing driver in this mode to be not possible. Normal starting the mobile phone stopped to LG logo and nothing more.
I decided to repeat the process recovery of the system from the beginning, and I left the phone for loading up again (loading of the system in 3h used up 35% of the battery).
After charging, when I already intended again to regain the system I hit the idea in order to make hard reset (to turn the phone on keeping volumedown+home button).
After the hard reset the phone showing normal installation of system!