[Q] Korean stock firmware on d802

Search This thread

edoardomarco

Nov 14, 2012
Hi everyone, i'm here for a question. i'd like to know if anyone of you can solve my question; i've an lg g2 d802 ( the italian one, that is stuck at 4.2.2 firmware) and ,because i come from a nexus 4 i've used to kitkat, so i wondered: can i flash the corean firmware based on kitkat on my italian model? thank you, i hope there is someone so polite to give me an answer. ( sorry for my english!) :laugh:

serseri22

May 28, 2008
Unfortunately you can't because of different mode they not compatible you how to wait for Europe version of 4.4

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda premium

Reactions: edoardomarco

edoardomarco

Nov 14, 2012
Unfortunately you can't because of different mode they not compatible you how to wait for Europe version of 4.4

OK thank you very much.. do you know if There are some Roms stock based on KitKat for d802? I mean Like a porting of this firmware i mentioned :)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

serseri22

May 28, 2008
Well some of dev working on it I guess but most of them prefer Google stock Rom so it's look like we need to wait LG to update I think they gonna push update on March let's hope

Reactions: edoardomarco

edoardomarco

Nov 14, 2012
Well some of dev working on it I guess but most of them prefer Google stock Rom so it's look like we need to wait LG to update I think they gonna push update on March let's hope

I prefer aosp rom too ( i have a nexus 4) , but i guess i will try stock 4.4.2 lg firmware...thank you again :)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.