(APP)(Fixed)Note 2014 Gallery & Photo Editor(Fixed cropping FC's at last!!!!)

Search This thread

Waalex

May 22, 2008
F#cking 5HIT i need now original gallery apk for n8000

i need original gallery apk for n8000 for4.4.2

Last edited:

rawarauf

Apr 30, 2011
Gallery App Stopped working (GT-N8010 ROM Kitkat) on a GT-N8013 Device

Hi everyone
After I downloaded this zip and flashed it via recovery on my Note 10.1 (2012) , Now when i try to open the gallery it say gallery stopped working , I need to fix this or revert back to stock kitkat gallery app , If you have a solution please help me

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
Hi everyone
After I downloaded this zip and flashed it via recovery on my Note 10.1 (2012) , Now when i try to open the gallery it say gallery stopped working , I need to fix this or revert back to stock kitkat gallery app , If you have a solution please help me

Are you odex or deodexed rom? And make sure you have more than 50mb of free space on system. And try to clear data and cache after install. And hope you download the full zip and not the libs only.

Last edited:

rawarauf

Apr 30, 2011
Gallery App Stopped working (GT-N8010 ROM Kitkat) on a GT-N8013 Device

Are you odex or deodexed rom? And make sure you have more than 50mb of free space on system. And try to clear data and cache after install. And hope you download the full zip and not the libs only.

I was on odex rom , there are enough storage more than 50 mb and it installed the nearly 48 mb zip with no problem from CWM recovery , I tried clearing data and cache and also formated the internal SD-Card in case there is a problem

filchi756

Sep 29, 2010
Tarlac city
I was on odex rom , there are enough storage more than 50 mb and it installed the nearly 48 mb zip with no problem from CWM recovery , I tried clearing data and cache and also formated the internal SD-Card in case there is a problem

Delete the gallery2013.odex or backup it, then clear data and cache of gallery only in application manager. If it still foreclose install it again in recovery.Let me know how it works.

Reactions: carl1961

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
Hi

First of all, thank you for the fix.

Is it normal that when i launch photo editor to draw on a pic with the spen, and i put the spen near the screen, i don't have the pencil which appears ?

I'm on gnabo v7 with n8010

Here is what i have

58b8f02016393bf051bf54666817e453.jpg

This is what i MUST have

03921122d75cc72b0915b8837a49bdef.jpg

Last edited:

gasrovescio

Jul 2, 2013
I know this is delayed, but I have the stock rom installed, and I, too, do not have the pen icon. Not that I noticed it though. [emoji4]

Also, I just wanted to confirm that the gallery is working perfectly on the stock rom. I just had to delete the gallery2013.odex, as mentioned earlier.

I'm very happy! Thank you! [emoji16]
Where i found the gallery2013.odex ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Manage to extract the Gallery and photo editor from Note 2014. Install via recovery.If someone are interested here is the link. Almost all working in Photo editor except cropping have FC's( but you can do that via the main menu).Sorry can't find the lib or apk responsible for cropping .If someone know the solution please share.:D. Fixed cropping FC's at last!!!!

P.S. Make sure to have more than 50mb available free space on system for the full download. And will replace the stock Gallery when installed. Only works on 4.4.2. deodexed rom as far as I know( didn't test on odexed rom but you can try to manually delete gallery.odex then install the zip).Please let me know if there is still problems.

Fixed cropping FC's full download: https://mega.co.nz/#!vxIwCAqS!3mQ-41Hhftt0oRXZgJ5frvVM5LPBcj6zbsfGNioWka0

P.S.Added missing libs below for those who already downloaded the 1st version .

Photo editor screenshots added:
    thank you for that

hope someone can fix cropping fc.

i searched but didn't find

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just an update you can use cropping via the main menu of the gallery but not in the photo editor.
    Just an update you can use cropping via the main menu of the gallery but not in the photo editor.
    i noticed it ;)

thanks

Envoyé de mon GT-N8010 en utilisant Tapatalk
    can we have screenshot kabayan :)

Screenshots added kabayan.
    I'm using gnabo rom v4 on my n8000 which is based on the official kit kat 4.4.2 rom with added snote and apps from the note 10.1 2014 edition. When I go to the gallery and press the edit button to add an effect to my photo it force closes the gallery. This happened before I installed this zip as the rom had the old note 10.1 2012 gallery and is still happening after I updated it using this zip. How do I fix the force close? Are there any missing library files or filters I should be aware of?

Strange you are the 1st to have this problem. Did you add any modifications in your rom or is it pure stock Gnabo rom? Before you add this mod suppose to be you won't have any response if you click the edit button cause the photo editor app is removed by Samsung(don't know why?)in the official firmware.After you install this mod it replaces the stock gallery app with the one from note 2014 gallery app. The only foreclose I do know after installing this is when you try to crop an image in photo editor mode, which I clearly stated in OP. It might be something else and not this mods problem .Anyway please reinstall your rom then this mod and let me know how it goes.