[Theme] EvoElite - LauncherPro - ROSIE! - Color Menus - DC - FRESH - Any new RUU ROM!

Search This thread

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
EvoElite

It's a bit different, but this is my latest theme called Evo Elite. Very clean, very simple, very uniform :)

It is basically just a themed taskbar, along with everyones favorite launcher Launcher Pro....and it has a color menu, as well as color menus throughout the theme :) I fell in love with LP recently and decided to do a theme based around it.

NOW WITH A THEMED ROSIE!!

Since everyone can very easily change their icons with bettercut (Paid and AWESOME market app) and Laucher Pro....I decided to not theme icons in those areas. Unless of course it is wanted by many :)

I feel this theme is very Windows'esque, and I have been looking for the perfect "Today Screen" that Android can offer me........I believe I have now found it!

Does anyone else have a preference for a good Today Screen? Show me your shots :)

THIS IS BUILT FOR THE LATEST DAMAGE CONTROL 3.2.3 - AND THE LATEST FRESH 1.0.1 THAT IS OUT!!!

THIS WILL ALSO WORK ON ALL SENSE ROMS BUILD WITH THE LATEST OTA RUU!!!

Thanks as always goes to LilPup81 for flashing, testing.....and sending me screenies within minutes!!

evoelite00.jpg
evoelite02.jpg

evoelite01.jpg
evoelite03.jpg

EvoElite_Theme.zip-Signed

:)

Last edited:

Jetdr

Jun 19, 2010
Chandler AZ
Thanks!!! Konikub. Flashing now. OK got this flashed in Fresh 1.0.1 Koni you are going to make me have to buy you more Coffee brother... This one is really nice!!!

Last edited:

MagnusRagnarok

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 31, 2009
CYBERTRON
Damn. Koni. I know you have alot of talent and obviously motivation to do this stuff. being a mod freak i cant ever flash something w/o MODDING:D(i have a feeling its the same for you)But this is SO refined(i know what is involved in putting together a theme like this). I love these icons, everyone NEEDS this for the battery meter alone!!This is awesome. Great job man, and awesome contribution...

Last edited:

dukins

Apr 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Looking like its going to be a very promising theme. I was looking for something simple, but brighten up my phone.

Riptide9

Dec 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
Koni you are freakin amazing!!! I know first hand how many thousand of png files that you have to go through to create a theme. I have spents weeks just trying to get 1 down and you come out with a new one in what seems like every day. Damn... you must have a lot of elves helping you out :D

Another beautiful theme! Hat's off to you bro'

iTouch24

Jun 30, 2008
NYC
EvoElite

Does anyone else have a preference for a good Today Screen? Show me your shots :)

Thanks as always goes to LilPup81 for flashing, testing.....and sending me screenies within minutes!!

evoelite00.jpg

:)

thread just for launcher pro screenshots

u might like this thread to get some ideas .. !!

what contact widget is LilPup81 using on homescreen

i also havent used bettercut because of the bad reviews on force closures .. so your themed icons work great for me

i am running another one of your themes currently .. do i just flash this over my phone now or do i first flash back to the original ROM then flash this theme?
and if i flash to the original rom it wont wipe back to factory settings correct? just overwrites the themed parameters

Konikub

Jan 27, 2010
Woodbridge, VA
thread just for launcher pro screenshots

u might like this thread to get some ideas .. !!

what contact widget is LilPup81 using on homescreen

i also havent used bettercut because of the bad reviews on force closures .. so your themed icons work great for me

i am running another one of your themes currently .. do i just flash this over my phone now or do i first flash back to the original ROM then flash this theme?
and if i flash to the original rom it wont wipe back to factory settings correct? just overwrites the themed parameters

Correct, unless you are using one of my white themes.....you can just flash this over your existing theme. If you do reflash the ROM, if will not disturb your screen setup....just reset the theme back to stock :)

The contacts widget is mecontacts in the market.....free!

Last edited:

iTouch24

Jun 30, 2008
NYC
happy to jump on your first dedicated theme for launcher pro ... will there be a version where u skin the icons as well?

pongoface

Jan 13, 2008
Koni, nice work as usual. Got a small problem on the launcherpro colored menu. I wiped and flashed 2x here is the pic. Thanks

Attachments

• snap20100720_160827.jpg
    snap20100720_160827.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 226

effluent

Jun 17, 2010
West Tejas
Wow, love that you put a % on the battery indicator!! Been wanting this forever! I don't suppose you could do the same for all your themes?! I love the blue ones but may stay on this one for now due to this.

One odd thing, the time on the top right for me is in black instead of white so it's hard to read. Any ideas there?