[ROMs][ALL-IN-ONE] SPICE-MI 350n Super Thread !(18 Apr)

Search This thread

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
Spice Mi-350n Super thread !

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device by these instructions (though it may not happen!).

Hi everyone,
this thread will have everything for your Spice-Mi 350n.

Put you general discussions here (or) at Spice Mi-350n thread !

NEW Spice Mi-350n dedicated website !! Under development !! Have a look at it HERE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SPICY MODS
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24955301#post24955301

NEW CUSTOM ROMs !:D
(alphabetical)
1. ROM ATLANTIS (deodexed) : HERE !
2. BALA's ROM(odexed & deodexed): HERE !

Everyone try and reply !!:D

I . ROOTING :
First of all root your phone. Didn't root your phone yet ? Don't worry. Follow this guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1472026

FLASHING TUTORIAL - UNBRICKING GUIDE :
Flashing Tutorial (also for Unbricking your phone) by yasirmujtaba : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24516131#post24516131

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU !!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
II . BACK-UP STOCK ROM/ ROM DUMP :
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1) ROOT is necessary. It is recommended to put the phone in 'Airplane mode' so that it won't disturb the process and make sure you have ~500 mb space in SD card.

2) Download 'BackUpTools.rar' from Tools Box (scroll down) or attachments and extract it to your SD Card. You'll have 2 folders - 'gscript' and 'Install'.

3) Install 'GScriptLite.apk' from gscript folder.

3) After installation, open the 'GScriptLite' application -> Menu -> Add Script.

4) Tick 'Needs SU ?'

5) Click 'Load File' and select 'Back23.sh' and then select 'save'

6) Now Click on 'Back 23' and Super User will ask for Permission and allow it. Nothing more to touch. Wait for few minutes. After few mins, it will say 'Auto Close is Cancelled'. Now its safe to close.

7) Your Back-Up will be in 'backup_' folder located in your SD card's root.
It will have files named ' firmware.info, preloader.img, nvram.img, seccnfg.img, uboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, secstatic. img, misc.img, logo.img, expdb.img, cache.img, system.img, data.img' in that folder. Copy it to your computer and keep it at a safe place. More Over if you are posting in the forums or sharing it online, don't include ' data.img, cache.img and nvram.img' as they contain your personal information.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
III . RECOVERY :
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Default android recovery lacks few important features such as 'Back-up/Restore', 'Partition SD' etc.

Here is a working recovery that can be replaced with your default recovery.

-- MODDED RECOVERY (4pda.ru):
[Working Successfully!]
Screen Shot
It is a very useful recovery with many features. It is a must if you want to mod your phone !
Downloads: download from the Tools Box or attachments.
Installation Instructions:
Extract the downloaded 'Modded Recovery.zip' to you SD card. It will have a *.img file.
Download and install MobileUncle Tools. Get it from Tools Box or attachments !
Install and open MobileUncle Tools -> Get Started -> Flash Recovery from SD -> Select the extracted *.img file. Allow it when it asks for SuperUser permission. It should take less than few minutes. Enjoy the new features !

IMPORTANT TIP: After installing modded recovery, do a full a nandroid backup.
Intructions: Go to Recovery mode[HOME button + Volume Up + Power Button] -> Backup/restore.

[IMP: NOT WORKING]ClockWorkMod [CWM] Recovery(China-Iphone.ru):
It is claimed that it works with every MTK6573, 650mhz, Android 2.3 (B63M) device.It is not working with our device. No problem. Modded recovery will do everything for you !
Download (AT YOUR OWN RISK): download from the Tools Box or attachments.
Same installation instructions. Even if you try this and it doesn't work, don't get afraid. Boot normally and flash MODDED RECOVERY through MobileUncle Tools ! Enjoy !
Well, if you think you can make it work, try and edit it !

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TOOLS BOX :
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ADB Drivers: Click HERE

Back Up Tools: Click HERE

Mobile Uncle Tools: Click HERE

Recovery:--Working Modded Recovery: Click HERE
--(Not Working) CWM Recovery: Click Click HERE

Super One Click v2.3.1: Click HERE

Attachments

• BakUpTool_B63M_2.3.rar
    426.2 KB · Views: 1,162
  • Modded_Recovey(4PDA.ru).zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,913
  • ClockWorkMod_Recovery_B63M.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,589
  • MobileUncle_Tools1.2.apk
    76.7 KB · Views: 6,528
Last edited:

balamu96m

May 2, 2011
Chennai
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CREDITS:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sincere credits to linerty, Highwaystar and all users of this phone, 4pda.ru, china-iphone.ru, moyfly.ru, more importantly GOOGLE TRANSLATE !! ! And cheers to all Spice Mi-350n users !:D

Few more to come !! Keep checking or subscribe this thread !!
Hit THANKS if i helped you :p

Last edited:

billamin

Mar 10, 2010
Kolkata
what is build.prop can you please explain
it's one of the most important file. my video recording is not working because i messed up my build. prop. .. so don't mess with it if you don't know what you are doing. use root explorer and find it in system folder.. ..

copy the build. prop and give me if you can.

yasirmujtaba

Feb 7, 2012
Mahoba-A little Town
it's one of the most important file. my video recording is not working because i messed up my build. prop. .. so don't mess with it if you don't know what you are doing. use root explorer and find it in system folder.. ..

copy the build. prop and give me if you can.

Here it Is What You Want My New Firmware's Build.prop

Download It From Attachments

Attachments

• build.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: dikesh1989

yasirmujtaba

Feb 7, 2012
Mahoba-A little Town
Reactions: dikesh1989

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Spice Mi-350n Super thread !

DISCLAIMER: I'm not responsible for any damage caused to your device by these instructions (though it may not happen!).

Hi everyone,
    this thread will have everything for your Spice-Mi 350n.

Put you general discussions here (or) at Spice Mi-350n thread !

NEW Spice Mi-350n dedicated website !! Under development !! Have a look at it HERE

SPICY MODS
    Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24955301#post24955301

NEW CUSTOM ROMs !:D
    (alphabetical)
    1. ROM ATLANTIS (deodexed) : HERE !
    2. BALA's ROM(odexed & deodexed): HERE !

Everyone try and reply !!:D

I . ROOTING :
    First of all root your phone. Didn't root your phone yet ? Don't worry. Follow this guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1472026

FLASHING TUTORIAL - UNBRICKING GUIDE :
    Flashing Tutorial (also for Unbricking your phone) by yasirmujtaba : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24516131#post24516131

HIT THANKS IF IT HELPED YOU !!

II . BACK-UP STOCK ROM/ ROM DUMP :

1) ROOT is necessary. It is recommended to put the phone in 'Airplane mode' so that it won't disturb the process and make sure you have ~500 mb space in SD card.

2) Download 'BackUpTools.rar' from Tools Box (scroll down) or attachments and extract it to your SD Card. You'll have 2 folders - 'gscript' and 'Install'.

3) Install 'GScriptLite.apk' from gscript folder.

3) After installation, open the 'GScriptLite' application -> Menu -> Add Script.

4) Tick 'Needs SU ?'

5) Click 'Load File' and select 'Back23.sh' and then select 'save'

6) Now Click on 'Back 23' and Super User will ask for Permission and allow it. Nothing more to touch. Wait for few minutes. After few mins, it will say 'Auto Close is Cancelled'. Now its safe to close.

7) Your Back-Up will be in 'backup_' folder located in your SD card's root.
    It will have files named ' firmware.info, preloader.img, nvram.img, seccnfg.img, uboot.img, boot.img, recovery.img, secstatic. img, misc.img, logo.img, expdb.img, cache.img, system.img, data.img' in that folder. Copy it to your computer and keep it at a safe place. More Over if you are posting in the forums or sharing it online, don't include ' data.img, cache.img and nvram.img' as they contain your personal information.

III . RECOVERY :
    Default android recovery lacks few important features such as 'Back-up/Restore', 'Partition SD' etc.

Here is a working recovery that can be replaced with your default recovery.

-- MODDED RECOVERY (4pda.ru):
    [Working Successfully!]
    Screen Shot
    It is a very useful recovery with many features. It is a must if you want to mod your phone !
    Downloads: download from the Tools Box or attachments.
    Installation Instructions:
    Extract the downloaded 'Modded Recovery.zip' to you SD card. It will have a *.img file.
    Download and install MobileUncle Tools. Get it from Tools Box or attachments !
    Install and open MobileUncle Tools -> Get Started -> Flash Recovery from SD -> Select the extracted *.img file. Allow it when it asks for SuperUser permission. It should take less than few minutes. Enjoy the new features !

IMPORTANT TIP: After installing modded recovery, do a full a nandroid backup.
    Intructions: Go to Recovery mode[HOME button + Volume Up + Power Button] -> Backup/restore.

[IMP: NOT WORKING]ClockWorkMod [CWM] Recovery(China-Iphone.ru):
    It is claimed that it works with every MTK6573, 650mhz, Android 2.3 (B63M) device.It is not working with our device. No problem. Modded recovery will do everything for you !
    Download (AT YOUR OWN RISK): download from the Tools Box or attachments.
    Same installation instructions. Even if you try this and it doesn't work, don't get afraid. Boot normally and flash MODDED RECOVERY through MobileUncle Tools ! Enjoy !
    Well, if you think you can make it work, try and edit it !

TOOLS BOX :

ADB Drivers: Click HERE

Back Up Tools: Click HERE

Mobile Uncle Tools: Click HERE

Recovery:--Working Modded Recovery: Click HERE
    --(Not Working) CWM Recovery: Click Click HERE

Super One Click v2.3.1: Click HERE
    LEWA ROM

Hello Guys....Waiting for the roms ??? Here is the latest LEWA ROM (17-8-2012) developer version for Mi-350n !!!!

This is a simple port by me...

CREDITS

LeWa OS Developer Team

My dear yuweng bro (without him it was not possible for me)

The REAL DEVELOPER (Rom Coocker) balamu96m ( As he answered me every time whenever I asked)

banjo0917 for his roms I used for reference

WANT TO SAY

If you are interested in rom porting ,I will post the links of great porters like yuweng ,paradox,and haiduong in my next post.

CHANGE LOG
    -change default language to english
    -added all apn list
    -changed calendar app from chinese to english
    -Integrated 8mpx camera
    -removed chinese game portal
    -added few apps

DOWNLOADS

http://www.4shared.com/zip/_x2AgMYh/ad2sdx_Mod_by_yuweng.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/E0Te5gSu/LeWa_ROM_Mod_By_mmrehman_12081.html

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l3f0fj3sq60ppbv

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vaui9905z9pz520

HOW TO FLASH

Remove your SIM cards (Helps fast rebooting)
    Partition your sdcard first as shown by bala bro and , then copy both files on sdcard .
    Go to recovery(Balas recovery recomded)
    Flash the rom
    Flash ad2sdx_mod by yuweng and reboot...
    (flash both zips in one go)
    After rebooting move the file 01ad2sdx_eXtreme.sh to script folder on sdcard.And reboot once again.

THANKS.... EID MUBARAK TO ALL SPECIALLY TO YASIR
    Android 2.3.5 PORTED TO MI 350n FULL WORKING

Fully working port of 2.3.5 for all of our MI 350n users with following features:

HTC Sense themed, Sense Launcher, Sense clock & weather

1. Android 2.3.5
    2. With data2ext support
    3. Additional ready to install apps & utilities
    4. Additional settings (ringtone creator, engineering mode, 9 configurrable lockscreens
    5. Flip to mute
    6. Flip to screen off
    7. Fully Deodexed & Zipalligned
    8. Much improved automatic brightness functionality/ambient light sensing
    9. FM without headphone
    10. Updated APN & GPS listings
    11. Instant location fix
    12. Adfree host file
    13. In-call SIM card color matching in Phone system application
    14. Fancy battery icon
    15. Tweaks for memory management, speed, less battery consumption
    16. Youtube with download facility

My custom ROM can be flashed through custom recovery (Linerty) dsablng signature verification.

ad2sdx (data2ext) MOD should be flashed only after one complete boot of the new ROM (sense'o'gb).

FLASH it n njoy ....

all sugestions & feedbacks are always welcome as THIS IS MY FIRST HANDS IN CUSTOM ROMS.

(SOON TO RELEASE A FULL ICS THEMED ROM)

download from the link below

PLEASE ADD http BEFORE THE LINKS AS xda PREVENTS ATTACHING OUTSIDE URL.

sense'o'gb rom -> dropbox.com/sh/buvo49tsrrsyvk0/jmOK0BoZSk/Sense%27O%27GB/Sense%27O%27GB_Mod_DroidPM.zip

ad2sdx mod -> dropbox.com/sh/buvo49tsrrsyvk0/A41KeXJK5n/Sense%27O%27GB/Data2ext_Mod_DroidPM.zip

Sorry for the above links disabled due to heavy traffic. Please download my ROM from the link below.

After downloading extract the zip. Two flashable zips file will be extracted. 1. sense'o'gb rom. 2. data2ext mod. Directly flash the same as instructed above.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/rC2maHl5/SenseOGB.html
    @YASIR
    MEDIAFIRE LINKS ADDDED
    FLASHING SIMPLIFIED
    EnJoy

Screenshots of My New ROM GBSandwich . . . .

Hi All

Have a look at a few screenies of my new rom to be released soon based on android 2.3.6 WITH FULL ICS THEMING....Still a bit of work left... Would very soon release it.

SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED

http://www.4shared.com/zip/UheSHDta/Screenshots_GBSandwich.html