[ROM]InsertCoin M8 7.0.4 | Sense 7 Android L | Tweaks&Themes Apps | Quietly Brilliant

Search This thread

pankozin

Nov 21, 2012
Wroclaw
Hello folks. Have encountered a problem. Some time ago i suddenly noticed, tht i my wifi isn't switching off, when device is in deep sleep even if appropriate settings are enabled. i reflashed ROM, but still got the problem.
If it matters, i have modificated some strings in build.prop, so to remove cdma networks (coz i dont use it) and for better HSDPA.

#ro.ril.enable.a52=0
ro.ril.enable.dtm=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=33
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
ro.ril.hsupa.category=9
ro.ril.hsxpa=5
ro.ril.fast.dormancy.rule=0

also other strings, hard to remember.
But anyways i did it in summer and wifi was switching off fine.
So, does anybody have thoughts about it? Thanks.:confused:

x000x

Apr 6, 2012
tried the most recent version ICE 8.2.2 (r99) and it went through the install process. It rebooted, and got to the setup screen where it promptly shut off my phone. Puzzled, I restarted my phone and got to see 1 second of the display before it shut off again, and got to see that it showed my battery at 1%. When I started the install i had 97% battery. then in the 5 minutes or so that it took to install and reboot it drained it all the way to 1%

I think this is a bug because when i plugged my phone back in to charge it said there was 95% of the battery left :eek:

but when i restarted it keeps thinking i only have 1% battery left

I installed from a clean wipe, choosing to wipe everything within ICE install options menu

edit:
8.2.2 (r99) kept rebooting with the 1% battery thing
8.2.0 (r78) got a hands free activation screen. took forever. eventually said it activated, rebooted and went back to hands free activation =/
8.1.0 worked but had some quirks that i didn't like (mobile data kept getting shut off for some reason on its own)

Last edited:

fireguy85

Nov 29, 2015
tried the most recent version ICE 8.2.2 (r99) and it went through the install process. It rebooted, and got to the setup screen where it promptly shut off my phone. Puzzled, I restarted my phone and got to see 1 second of the display before it shut off again, and got to see that it showed my battery at 1%. When I started the install i had 97% battery. then in the 5 minutes or so that it took to install and reboot it drained it all the way to 1%

I think this is a bug because when i plugged my phone back in to charge it said there was 95% of the battery left :eek:

but when i restarted it keeps thinking i only have 1% battery left

I installed from a clean wipe, choosing to wipe everything within ICE install options menu

edit:
8.2.2 (r99) kept rebooting with the 1% battery thing
8.2.0 (r78) got a hands free activation screen. took forever. eventually said it activated, rebooted and went back to hands free activation =/
8.1.0 worked but had some quirks that i didn't like (mobile data kept getting shut off for some reason on its own)

Did you figure this out? I am having the exact same issue..

x000x

Apr 6, 2012

MR.DeMoines

May 14, 2015
This ROM boi

Okay so installed the ROM and I've been trying to log into my Snapchat and Spotify and it won't let me all my info is correct I even changed my passwords to see if I was wrong idk what's going on helpppppp...

kakada777

Oct 2, 2013
phone gets stuck on home screen

i flashed the rom and the phone rebooted to the home screen. but nothing happens thereafter. all i can see is the wallpaper and notification bar and nothing happens if i touch anywhere on the screen.
please help me.
I have a one M8 and was on resurrection remix. flashed stock via RUU and tried flashing insertcoin but the same result.

Please please help me

AarSyl

i flashed the rom and the phone rebooted to the home screen. but nothing happens thereafter. all i can see is the wallpaper and notification bar and nothing happens if i touch anywhere on the screen.
please help me.
I have a one M8 and was on resurrection remix. flashed stock via RUU and tried flashing insertcoin but the same result.

Please please help me
Does the app drawer open? If you touch and hold the home screen, do any options show up?

Just trying to ensure that you have an actual problem, and not just a blank home screen that's waiting to be filled.

x000x

Apr 6, 2012
considering how the insert coin website is now defunct i guess it is safe to say that this has been abandoned/discontinued

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Come to the DarkSide. Cookies Below:

Thanks to @the_scotsman for the initial testing

ic_requirements_m8.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

ic_agreement_m8.png

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC ONE(M8) you agree to the following:

• [*]Your warranty is now void.
      [*]We are NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
      [*]Support is limited. We do this as a hobby in our free time. We'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for us to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever we will ignore your issue!
      [*]Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. We are under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If we do it is because we like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
      [*]NO Requests! When we work on InsertCoin we have in mind that we have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for us might not work for you and vice versa . We are not your personal ROM developers and it is not our job nor our intention to make everybody happy.
      [*]Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
      [*]Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
      [*]NO ETAs! While we do our best to constantly work on the ROM to improve,  fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues we can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and we might stop cooking the ROM

ic_sharing_m8.png

• [*]You must ask our express permission!
      [*]You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or propriate InsertCoin apps
      [*]If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention ( @baadnewz, @mikrosmile, @V6-Maniac)
      [*]Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

ic_features_m8.png

ROM Base features:
    • latest HTC NEW ONE (M8) Sense 7 & Android 5.0.1 WWE Base -4.16.401.10
    • more languages enabled (FULL WWE)
    • root, busybox and init.d support
    • persistent ADB enabled
    • ramdisk improvements
    • battery life, performance and memory improvements
    • sysro / sysrw binaries
    • openvpn / sqlite support
    • disabled logging & removed bloatware
    • stripped debugging info for improved performance
    • optimized with latest sdk for improved performance
    • trimmed partitions for improved performance
    • zipaligned apps for improved performance
    • flar2's Write Protection MOD to allow S-ON users fully writeable /system partition
    • advanced power menu
    • Sense Launcher Menu Support
    • Fast fixes / updates
    • Enabled AppsOps in Settings so you can take full control of your phone
    • Sweep2Sleep props @flar2 - if you wanna disable it just remove /system/etc/init.d/40s2w
    • InsertCoin Kontrol
    • InsertCoin Market
    • InsertCoin Themes
    • InsertCoin Zip Flasher
    • InsertCoin Market Web - The first and only one web interface for custom Hub/Market
    • InsertCoin Battery icon packs
    • InsertCoin Lockscreen & Gesture remap
    AROMA Options:
    optional Exchange Email Hack (disable EAS Pin Requirement)
    ic_svn_m8.png

• InsertCoin ROM SVN repo

If you want to keep up with the latest changes you clone this repo. Once you synced with it, you will only download the changes and not the whole rom again. You zip it copy the zip on your phone, flash it you have the latest version, without downloading 900 mB, without waiting. SVN commits are not always tested or stable. You have been warned

• Latest Commits

• How to setup SVN for Windows!*

• How to setup SVN for Mac OS!*

*the tutorials were made for m7 ROM so replace the links when you follow the tutorial

ic_bugs_m8.png

• You tell me

ic_dls_m8.png

InsertCoin ROMs WEBSITE
    I could implement some script to detect adblockers and block access if detected, but I'll rely on your honesty to disable adblockers for insertcoin-roms.org domain. Are only Google ADS so no viruses or shady java scripts. They are not offensive and won't bother you or force you to click on them, but those ads will help me a lot. Thank you!

InsertCoin Market Web
    The place to browse all available Modifications/Bootanimations/Wallpapers and more, and send download link directly to your phone

ic_donations_m8.png

Donations go to our coffee funds to keep us awake at nights for better and faster development ;)
    InsertCoin Donors Hall of Fame

Special thanks for helping me along the way to:

• V6-Maniac
    • flar2
    • Turge
    • show-p1984
    • j4n87
    • LeeDroid
    • hamdir
    • franciscofranco
    • omniw0lf
    • snq-
    • mudhi
    • Ace
    • deagleone
    • europn
    • septik
    • blubbers
    • NRGZ28
    • Meltus
    • schoolsux
    • Scabes
    • MarcoHD
    • football
    • lyapota
    • shnizlon
    • team venom
    • wysiwyn
    • Dunc001
    • torxx
    • he_stheone64
    • jotha
    • acer73
    • Basil3
    • grgsiocl
    • And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community.If i forgot anyone please let me know.

Thanks to:
    andybones - for his contribution to the Verizon port and Sprint port :highfive:
    buckmarble - Lollipop kernel :highfive:

XDA:DevDB Information
    insertcoin m8, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

XDA:DevDB Information
    insertcoin m8 sprint, ROM for the Sprint HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    Sinistertensai, baadnewz, chubbzlou
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: latest firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 6.0.8
    Stable Release Date: 2015-03-02

Created 2014-04-22
    Last Updated 2015-03-23
    Working this weekend hopefully I can have an updated for you guys by Monday.
    Hey Cap. Give us a link to your kernel. And does it support multi rom?
    It's not an "official" BeyondStockᵀᴹ release. I really only built it to test out touch in the MultiROM menu, but it should still work fine. Disables system write protection, I think includes that HD Audio flag, not really much else going on. It's basically stock+, a.k.a. BeyondStockᵀᴹ ;).

Built from Dev Edition source, but that shouldn't make any difference.
    Hey Guys and Girls I am Proud to present the Sprint support to IC LP Rom Enjoy

[ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.6 | L | 4.16.401.10 | TweaksApp | Launcher & Battery Icon Packs
    finally got linked into the xda project, so thread will be updated accordingly with international version.

I ask that if you're jumping into this wonderful rom that you browse over the international thread

feel free to ask questions, Ill try and help you the best I can. AND REMEMBER search before you ask!!! and that means search in the international version thread too! which can be found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2704539