[MOD] "M" unlocked ring

Search This thread

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
I don't really know where to post it .so, I decided to create a new thread for this...
Inspired by https://plus.google.com/u/1/+PankajGehloach/posts/LEC17sUfpAM
Flash via CWM

It works fine on my XT1032 ...retal.en.US. Any other Phones (XT10xx) or firmwares (...retail.en.XX or GPE) - I don't know will it work or not.
I highly recommend anyone do copy of your Keyguard.apk (/system/priv-app) before flashing this.

If you wanna do the same for your phone:
copy Keyguard.apk from your phone on your PC
download M[1].zip , find Keyguard.apk. Open it. Find ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png and extract it.
Open yours Keyguard.apk via 7.zip (WinRar etc), and replace ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png with mine without compressing
Replace Keyguard.apk in M[1].zip with yours and flash it.

Last edited:

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
looks gud u replaced the png bro? and ur battery icon seems to be modded any share on how u did that battery icon mod?
yes, I just replaced ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png in Keyguard.apk
Battery icon was modified by gravitibox (root + xposed framework + gravitybox module). But I think it's not so hard to do a circle battery mod manually.

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

yes, I just replaced ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png in Keyguard.apk
Battery icon was modified by gravitibox (root + xposed framework + gravitybox module). But I think it's not so hard to do a circle battery mod manually.

nope manually isnt easy itz not abt replacing pngs for battery we gotta do a lot of smali editing tried and got fc

dark ryder

Jan 7, 2012
Which xposed module did you use for the battery icon?

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Guys seriously it's the gravitybox module even xblast could do it as we all know, the thread ain't about his circle battery. It's made for the "M" unlocker and I'm giving it a shot later on. Thanks mate.

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Last edited:

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
what exactly happened?
Do you have a black screen instead of lockscreen or just nothing changed? @uberano26 Try this one. It was modified by vitamerlan for xt1033

Can you give the zip file which revert back to stock.. Because when I flashed it, none of the locks are working and home button also not working...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Can you give the zip file which revert back to stock.. Because when I flashed it, none of the locks are working and home button also not working...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Unfortunately I can not just create this zip from air. Zip should consist of files from your firmware

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't really know where to post it .so, I decided to create a new thread for this...
    Inspired by https://plus.google.com/u/1/+PankajGehloach/posts/LEC17sUfpAM
    Flash via CWM

It works fine on my XT1032 ...retal.en.US. Any other Phones (XT10xx) or firmwares (...retail.en.XX or GPE) - I don't know will it work or not.
    I highly recommend anyone do copy of your Keyguard.apk (/system/priv-app) before flashing this.

If you wanna do the same for your phone:
    copy Keyguard.apk from your phone on your PC
    download M[1].zip , find Keyguard.apk. Open it. Find ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png and extract it.
    Open yours Keyguard.apk via 7.zip (WinRar etc), and replace ic_lockscreen_handle_normal.png with mine without compressing
    Replace Keyguard.apk in M[1].zip with yours and flash it.
    Would this work on XT1031?

Sent from my XT1031 using XDA Free mobile app
    As far as I know It should be working on any 4.4.2
    But I tested it only on my xt1032.
    Which xposed module did you use for the battery icon?

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app
    Can you read 3d post?
    Works great on my xt1032, anymore lockrings? I notice that in this threat, they have more but it's for the xt1033 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753147