[CLOSED][APP] S5 Toolbox Addon - Go beyond the 5-App Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sorg

Sep 5, 2006
台灣
I was using Toolbox some time and found it inconvenient. This flying button time after time covers required area, so i have to move it from one place to another. I've found notification panel quick launch is much more convenient. It doesn't cover screen and requires the same amount of finger actions to launch the app.

NowenUI

Feb 24, 2013
Vologda
www.nowenui.com
Great job..
But on SGS5 Snapdragon model don't work/...
ROM: Stock ANG2 (SER)
Screenshot is attached.

Thanks, dude))

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-04-17-32-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-04-17-32-08.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 674

ahmednabeel

Jun 29, 2009
pe4y6y6e.jpg

It works the paid version but till the middle of the screen and i can't swing the hidden application on the toolbox something wrong!! See picture

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

ahmednabeel

Jun 29, 2009
I will look into it. Maybe i can change something within my Xposed module.
But I don't think there will be a way to override it without rooting and changing the SystemUI.apk or from within Xposed...

I'm rooted and able to do what you are going to look in to... Waiting for you

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

DaveX2012

Jun 30, 2012
Only Half

Same here..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-27-19-11-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-27-19-11-20.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Friends,

I would like to share my new app for the Galaxy S5 called S5 Toolbox Addon whose function basically is to allow you to add more apps to the S5 Toolbox tray beyond the 5-app limit imposed by Samsung's stock rom. Although you can add more apps, there is a limit to what can fit the screen so just add only what fits the screen which at stock dpi is about 12 apps. At lower dpi, you can add more. NO ROOT NEEDED.

The download below is the basic version which only does what is described above. No more, no less. But if you are feeling happy and would like to support my work, then the one on the Play Store allows you to create custom toolbox lists (as many as you want) and switch between them on the fly. It includes a quick toolbox switching feature to allow you to easily switch between toolbox lists on the fly depending on your workflow.

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK
    first! my friend you always surprise me hahahah

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Any chance this gets updated to support Lollipop on the S5??
    Awsome work

Hello Friends,

I would like to share my new app for the Galaxy S5 called S5 Toolbox Addon whose function basically is to allow you to add more apps to the S5 Toolbox tray beyond the 5-app limit imposed by Samsung's stock rom. Although you can add more apps, there is a limit to what can fit the screen so just add only what fits the screen which at stock dpi is about 12 apps. At lower dpi, you can add more. NO ROOT NEEDED.

The download below is the basic version which only does what is described above. No more, no less. But if you are feeling happy and would like to support my work, then the one on the Play Store allows you to create custom toolbox lists (as many as you want) and switch between them on the fly. It includes a quick toolbox switching feature to allow you to easily switch between toolbox lists on the fly depending on your workflow.

DOWNLOAD

PLAY STORE LINK

This is top stuff. Big thanks :) donation in post
    always great :)
    thnx for all your work.