Flash lite v3.1 [WORKING] [Cab here]

Search This thread

tapdov

Dec 13, 2007
Has anyone got this working after uninstalling flash 7 (without doing a hard reset, of course)?

amex166

Jun 2, 2008
working on htc touch after hard reset.
have one query tho..
will installing skunkworks flash video bundle for tcpmp affect
flashlite 3.1?
rom build 17745.0.2.3
[stock]

Last edited:

ErGo_404

Oct 14, 2007
Paris
Did anybody managed to get flash lite 3.1 run on samsung i900 ?
I did try and it didn't worked (Opera crashed when trying to access youtube videos). I thought my mobile had flash lite 3 pre-installed though, but I can't access youtube nor any flash website.

Spookstah

Apr 18, 2008
That build is where this was ripped from.. dont install it again!

I did use Touch ESSentiaL v2.1 ROM, which does not have Opera or flash installed and did install it on the device and it did not work.
Today i flashed my device with Touch ESSentiaL v2.1 R2 ROM and did install Opera and Flash on my storage card and now it works. :)

C

conflipper

Okey guys! we have another cab

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

If you haven't had any luck with the one up there already, then give this one a try!

what is different with this file, they look to be the exact same, i have both built into OEM and both are the exact same size and all files are the same, Unless something was change internally, like one of the DLL files.

!Kernel Panic!

Sep 13, 2007
was hopin' some-one found a way to make this work without having to hard-reset. So I finally bit the bullet and did a hard reset and 1st installed Flash3.1 then opera build 1938 and sure enough it worked.

fredcatsmommy

Sep 26, 2007
Yeh.. it wont work if you have any other version of flash installed/cooked..

so only flash lite 3.1 can be installed/cooked in? I thought I read somewhere in the thread that folks were only getting it to work if they had flash player installed/cooked as well as the new flash lite, just you couldn't have flash lite 2.1 also. Now I'm confused.

jambaj0e

Aug 1, 2006
Anyone able to get this to work when Opera's installed in the SD card? I thought that if I install flash lite 3.1 into the SD card, it would work also, but I was wrong =?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash lite v3.1 working on Kaiser

Hey Veyka,

I have just rebuilt my Kaiser (see below for ROM and setup), as my preferred ROM has Opera (build 1780) included, I installed the "Opera_95_1938_update_only.CAB" found on this thread onto my device main memory.

I then installed the "Dvha79_AdobeFlash3.1_plugin" (again found on this thread) onto my device main memory.

Using the Opera browser I opened up Google, went to their video page, and the top left embedded video played quickly and clearly.

Thanks to you and all involved in the development.

I am very happy. This works very well.

Regards,

J
    ADMIN EDIT: Attachments removed due to legal complaints from adobe.

NEW LINK: http://uconvert.us/downloads/FlashLite_3.1_WM6Professional_EN.cab

And new 4shared link: http://www.4shared.com/file/62978223/f82ad8ba/Dvha79_AdobeFlash31_plugin.html

I dont know how long they will last, so get it while its hot.

Flash Lite V3.1 Cab!​

Large HowTo

It works! and its in a cab! Works in opera, youtube, google videos, some basic flash games!

For it to work:

*Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
    *Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
    *Have WM6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable - WM5 will not work atm)
    *Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
    *Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom

Other:

*If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
    *This does not seem to work with IE
    *This will NOT work with opera Mini
    *This does not seem to work on netfront
    *The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
    *Wont work with WM standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
    *Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.

Working on (for some people):

*Hermes CRCV13 nakes BS (me)
    *prophet
    *Kaiser
    *might be other I have missed

Geting it:

*First post about it + 4shared link
    *Attached to this post

Report back:

Did it work?
    What device?
    What build of Opera are you using?
    What build is your rom?
    Are you using anryl's cab (attached to this post) or Dvha79_ddt's (links just below)?

I did not rip this, I just posted the info here for everyone

All credit to anryl for extracting it!

We have another Cab!

See here

All credit to dvha79_ddt for this one!

Can you give feedback if ones more stable than the other ect!