[ROM][MIUIv5] 3.4.12 - Sky

Search This thread
A

Arisenhavok91

See now there is almost no reason to put the Captivate into the retired category. I think I know what I am doing Friday after work!!

Hehe yeah buddy! Will be updating with more init.d's soon once I get them working, as well as SGS 3 sounds. :) Will try to pull wallpapers too.. it'll make the install file bigger but it'll give some more choice.

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
I might be wrong but you could release the SGS 3 sounds/wallpapers as a flashable Clockwork mod zip, to keep the base rom as small as possible!

sephhi

Jul 16, 2010
NYC
I hate this new cm10 partition layout lol. Only 512 for data instead of 1gb and the extra 512 goes to system. I get that it makes jb fit now, but I already ran out of space for my apps and can't find a fix.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

A

Arisenhavok91

I hate this new cm10 partition layout lol. Only 512 for data instead of 1gb and the extra 512 goes to system. I get that it makes jb fit now, but I already ran out of space for my apps and can't find a fix.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I agree. I could release the audio files from SGS 3 as a flashable zip, but I don't think it really matters how big the rom is.. just makes downloading and putting on the sd easier. :p Aside that.. I got more stuff working! Uploading v1.2 nao!

syanz87

A

Arisenhavok91

+1 10chars

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Good job bro... Waiting for 1.2

1.2 is up, Op updated...

And find this SGS3 launcher you guys are talking about. I don't know which you're talking about...

Is it the one from the REMICS rom?

Jolufa

Oct 31, 2011
Salto
www.webhostinguruguay.com
1.2 is up, Op updated...

And find this SGS3 launcher you guys are talking about. I don't know which you're talking about...

Is it the one from the REMICS rom?

Downloading. The [quoted] version says 1.1... but is 1.2.
And the Multi-Lang Cloud.... Too bad it does not contain the Spanish language... :(
Your work is excellent and very appreciated.
Thank you bro.

:)

Last edited:

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
Download too slow, love to try but not waiting an hour to download.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

A

Arisenhavok91

Devhost was taking forever to download. Reupped to mediafire

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
Success. Still have to look into the theme but oh well.

20aeaf3f-d0cf-731f.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Spoke too soon. Put the phone onto the AC charger and when I tried to wake it nothing happened. Plugged the usb into the PC to try debugging but got nothing there also. Had to vol up + power to reset. Hope the usb drivers for the PC didnt change going from ice cream sandwich to jelly bean.

askpcguy

Aug 8, 2010
Wow now I am stuck on the white AT&T screen. Cant even get into recovery. I tried wiping system and reflashing miui 2.8.10 (Cloud) and I think thats how I got into this messed up state.

Top Liked Posts