[Q] Xolo q700 when booted turns into dark-blue Screen. Any Fix please.

Search This thread

shahidrajouri

Oct 20, 2013
This is my first threat in the forum and posting with great hopes of replies from you people.
My Xolo Q700 was rooted and installed Pure Xperia firmware. My Phone is 6 months old and it was almost 2 months that i was using my phone with this Custom Rom. Few days back in the morning i turned off flight mode and made a call after that when i turned on mobile data, my mobile display went black with some flickring vertical lines which later also disappeared. I reinserted battery and when i turned on the screen had a very dim dark blue display and when i swiped across screen there was a unlock sound. I removed battery and after half an hour when i reinserted the battery the device was normal and everything working fine as before. After device was auto-locked and when i pressed lock button to unlock it, it went into same problem of dark dim screen. At some times i could also see vertical purple flickring lines and white display which by and by turned into dark dim screen. I thought that this could be due to software problem and then i downloaded official xolo q700 firmware and flash phone with sp flash tools. Initially my mobile turned on and there was no problem for about one day. Every thing was normal. But now when i removed my sim cards and reinserted it same issue again appeared. What i have noticed is that there in no problem in touch of device as i can hear unlock sound when i swipe the screen. I also disassembled the device to make sure that there are no lose connection and i found no such problem there. Now i have noticed that the device becomes automatically normal when i remove battery and reinsert it after 20 to 30 minutes or so.
This is very strange problem. Pls experts suggest me the best.

Last edited:

shahidrajouri

Oct 20, 2013
Waiting for your reply

I posted the thread with a lot of hope that definitely i will get some sort of solution.

sachin.r.fulzele

May 29, 2013
Nagpur
Does ur phone fallen on floor or in water or had it got any strong mechanical shock? If it's like that then u must go for service centre.
Else give some pics of ur phone. Let's try for that

Sent from my Q900 using XDA Free mobile app